View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Just wondering how Loki was doing have you heard from the vet yet.More (((Hugs))) to you both.xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm still thinking of you too Rose, and I hope Loki is back with you now and 100% better after her trip to the vets. More hugs coming your way from us.xxxx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Is Loki back home with you yet? Big hugs to her xx
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2007, 07:10 PM
I have missed this thread some how, i am so sorry to hear Loki has been having these fits again.
I hope she is home soon.
xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm hoping Rose and Loki are catching up on some sleep after the night they've both had I'm still thinking of you Rose and hoping all is well. Take care.xxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm sorry to read that has had more fits today, I've never experienced them myself must it must dreadful to watch your dog and unable to help very much. I notice your vet took her to the surgery, where i'm certain they will take good care of Loki. Is there any news of her yet Rose? perhaps she's gone to get Loki..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

31-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Hello Everyone and I am sorry I haven't been on earlier - I fell asleep when I got home. Took a coffee and that was that! Woke up about 10 pm and had another coffee. Still can't eat - had a tin of soup and a bar of chocolate!

Anyway, I called the vet at 4 pm and was told she had not taken any more fits. She had been given an injection of Valium and had been on a drip for a wee while because of her being a bit dehydrated after the fits.

I have to phone n the morning at 9.30 am to find out how she got on during the night. The vet did say she (Loki) was wandering around - as they do after a fit, wander I mean.

I will be told when I can go and collect her from their surgery in the town. So fingers crossed, I will get Loki back later in the afternoon. My friend said he would collect us! I don't want to walk her up to here as it is all uphill!

I am off to bed now - I am shattered.

Again, Everyone, many many thanks for all your help and support and good wishes for Loki. I will give her plenty hugs from you all when I get her back. I miss her so much. At least I know she is getting the attention she deserves if she does take any during tonight.

Best wishes to each one of you and once more, many thanks.

Rose xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Everything crossed for you and Loki that she is back with you tomorrow.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

01-08-2007, 09:02 AM
I did, LS, but kept getting up looking for her!!

Many thanks to Everyone for all your lovely messages of comfort - each of them helped me no end.

I was up at the crack of dawn watching the clock and dead on 9.30 am I called the vet.

The nurse spoke to me and said Loki had taken another fit during the night but that was the first she had taken since the last one she took in here just before the Vet had called here for her. So that is something at least!

They are keeping her in the BoW surgery/hospital until 3.30 pm today - I have to call back about 3 pm - the nurse said they would send her thru' to Johnstone surgery at 3.30 pm. I hope I will get her back then.

They have fed her and she ate it all and drunk gallons of water - as she does! She has always drunk lots and lots of water!

I will let you all know if I have to get her. I can't wait. I just keep looking for her. The parrots have been quiet as well (for a change)!!

Again, Everyone, I really do appreciate all of your lovely messages - they really have helped me.

Will let you know after my phone call at 3 pm! Another clock watching time for me

Luv
Rose xx
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Just caught the thread,So sorry that poor Loki has been fitting again,Hope she recovers ok,
Thinking of you x
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »