View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Glad all is okay sheree - give the boy and hug and a kiss from all of us here!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Tylers home - seems really well in himself, has been outside with the others as he wouldn't settle in the front garden, (he wanted to do his tiddles in the company of his brothers and sisters ).

The vet has made a fantastic job of his eye, I expected it to be stitched closed but you wouldn't know he'd had anything done apart from the fact that his fur has been shaved off. He has got disolving stitches so nothing to be done other than keep an eye on it and clean it in need.

I haven't checked his other bits yet, apparently there are only two stitches there and they will be taken out in 10 days, all being well. The vet did cut open the testicle but could fine no abnormalities which has really made my day, I always worry about secondary tumours if cancer is diagnosed. It also made me feel a bit better about not being able to feel the lump too.

He is curled up beside me on the sofa, I got the softest fluffiest blanket I could find for him to lay on as our new sofas are leather and not the most snuggly of materials if you're feeling a bit poorly.

He's got some A/B's and painkillers to start tomorrow, he doeesn't seem uncomfortable but he has had some injections so he will probably need something by the morning, bless him.
Alison2006
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi Sheree

Have just seen this post. What an awful day you must have had worrying about poor Tyler. Good to hear that the operation went well. Best wishes.

Allison
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Awww...bless his heart. Glad it's all gone well and he's hoe safe and sound. Big hugs from us xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm glad to hear all went well and Tyler is home safe a nd sound where he belongs
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:54 PM
We are glad too that Tyler is home been thinkin about him all evening as weve been outside playin footie Minnie sends her luvs....

Cath
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2007, 06:57 PM
I am so glad he is doing well.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Just found this thread, I am glad he is doing ok and is home now.
A big fluffy fleece blanket always makes me feel better ill or not
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Hi pleased to hear Tyler is home and is doing okay. More gentle comforting hugs from me and slobbery kisses to him from the Gang. Hugs to you to Sheree you must be somewhat relieved.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2007, 07:58 PM
thats good to hear...........he'll be at fit as a fiddle in no time.
give him a hug from me.
keep an eye on him until he adjusts to his vision, 1 of our oldies had their eye stitched closed and to start with was bumping into stuff adapting.
wouldn't want him to make it sore.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >