View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Awww you guys jinxed me. I havent had to wipe doggy butt in a while and yesterday I had to wipe BOTH of their butts. My husband gave them too much can the night before and they both had diarhea yesterday. Needless to say we had a lesson on how to feed the dogs! LOL.
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
Awww you guys jinxed me. I havent had to wipe doggy butt in a while and yesterday I had to wipe BOTH of their butts. My husband gave them too much can the night before and they both had diarhea yesterday. Needless to say we had a lesson on how to feed the dogs! LOL.
How strange is that. I had to do it for Biff yesterday. Haven't had to since the one and only other time in the 2 years (almost) that he's been alive, but now this topic has arisen I've had to do it again. I may start a thread on winning the lottery...you never know.
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Ewww yes I do have to do it for Fudge sometimes as he has very long hair around his little butt!! It does make me feel sick though when it needs to be done, he wont move until its gone though hes a clean little chap
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 12:02 AM
i have and will again if i have a dog with a runny belly,but i can think of a 101 other things id rather do,
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Kristian my boy. Make sure you wipe charlies butt before he comes to visit us. Dont want a smelly dog in my house. Or you will have me to answer to. Only joking son. lol
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Sorry to go ot, but was sat here looking at the main screen when oh walks by and thought it said WHIPPING YOUR DOGS BUTT.
Wants to know what sort of weird web site im looking at now
LMAO That's made my day

Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Well... having big hairy dogs I have to say NOOOOOOOO unless they make a mess and even then its a hose and a hold of the tail!!!
That's pretty much what I do!! If there's any clingons, I get my OH to remove it
kristian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-03-2007, 03:16 PM
right then technically i didn't wipe it butt charlie eat a pair of knickers then whilst trying to no' 2 them out got them stuck :smt078 i had to get kitchen roll and help it along :smt102 this is worse than wiping the good thing is he's been to the toilet twice since and seems ok! will be keeping a close eye on him
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 03:18 PM
cor,boy am i glad i own short coated breeds
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4