Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
That is a brilliant article. I hope something along them lines can be published nationally, and if not nationally then at least in the mersyside area where there is a backlash going on as we speak. I have been on the liverpool echo site today and read a number of distressing posts by people who have had their dogs taken from them and destroyed. Some of which have admitted their dogs are pit bulls, for which you have to ask the question of why people are knowingly purchasing a banned breed, but then others have had their dogs destroyed who are not pit bulls. One woman has had a staffy cross american bulldog destroyed, and her 13 year old daughter has also been on the site extremely upset at loosing her loving pet. I had to stop reading on as I felt myself getting more and more angry. Hope this all dies down soon.

Apologies if I have gone off topic at all.
Thanks for taking the time to read it. More folk should do the same. I get a bit fed up with people commenting before they even know for sure what breed of dog I'm walking! Maybe now, some of them are educated enough to ask before they comment?:smt002
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by staffmuttz View Post
http://www.highland-news.co.uk/news/...nst_abuse.html

Thats why we went to our local paper and they were delighted to do an exclusive on the responsible owners. Certainly had a few reactions from the article, all good i might add. More people should try this if their breed is getting a slating. It took time but eventually, someone wanted to hear "the other side of the story"! x
Great article staffmuttz,a very good read and all very true.Well done you for sticking up for the breed.
staffmuttz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks Stamford i like to fight for my cause in a non physical way if u know what I mean x
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4