Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by nissanmad View Post
Just found this,what a complete idiot,another byb,without any thought.
this bitch is a first class prime example of the breed she kc reg with full papers she is red with full mask and is just 2yrs old with an outstanding nature she is 100% pregnant with her first litter which is due 15th of febuary i mated this bitch 5 times with a dogue de bouxe and two times with a neopolitin mastif and has been confirmed 100% in pup by an ultra sound scan by a vet i will only sell this bitch with offers of £1500 or over please phone im only selling this bitch due to house move for further info please phone or email
i think this rotten owner has had this bitch scanned and found shes only having a couple of pups,has he thought of the complications that this bitch will suffer when she whelps ,yes i think he has and thats why he,s getting rid ,the poor bitch this owner should be prosecuted for crultey im so x .
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
what a complete ignorant **** . if he is going to breed his dog then surely one breed of dog would be enough wat ever happened to the good breeders out there that breed to purify and keep lines pure as a boxer breeder myself im totally and utterly bloody disgusted . and oh i pity any poor sod who buys one of these pups as they are un knowingly and ignorantly helping this idiot to do this
i totally agree with you he,s a evil b###### and shud be locked up x
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
She's due to give birth on the 15th feb so she's got 4 weeks. I'd whack her in and get her spayed personally but it needs to be discussed with a vet really.
Becky
I would do this if I didn't already have more than a few dogs, I currently own 10 dogs all large breeds, depending on how this girl has been reared and intigrated with other dogs, keeping her here and getting her through that could prove to be very problematic and as much as I would love to take the chance with her and my other dogs, I cannot because I have to think of them too, sadly
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 09:36 PM
if bullmastiffs r anything like boxers then she will be in labour for up to 12 hr+ the poor bitch has been used as a incubater and there r many more out there like her, people who think it easy money boy will they get a shock,i wonder if its her 7th pregnancy, she must be at least 4yr old,she needs spayed, and a good home,were she can live out her life in peace no more pups ,its heart breaking to c these poor dogs ,but it happens everywere im sorry but there money grabbing b#######s poopr girl x there are plenty of people who would take her x
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4