View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Mine went for 6 mile walk, OH and I had our dinner on Christmas Eve as we fancied going out for a long walk on the forest, so we went out somewhere different and just walked, we were gone 3 hours (stopped to look at different things and the dogs had a lovely paddly in a stream) but by the time we got back dogs were exhausted (well Jack could have carried on, that dog hasnt got an 'off' switch) but we had a lovely time, took loads of pics as well
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 11:28 AM
My 2 had a run at Callendar Park then we went to grannys for dins and had a walk and run in Springburn park, the parks were quite busy mostly kids though...I've started letting them off the lead again and upping Inkas excersice, he is loving it and so am I he is sleeping more lol.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Took my 2 up to the locaL footie field which wa\s covered in froast, they had a mad play about for half hour then we went out to my mums where the fun really begun. My mum has a huge garden which then leads onto the banks of a river, it ttok them down along it several times, but also, everytime someone went out the back for a smoke they took the pooches too so they had LOTS of walks, were nice and pooped out for the evening
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4