View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-12-2006, 04:47 PM
I was a bit disappointed that the dogies didn't feature until well into the play, an hour after the start ,and that they made a big drama about the dog having 'pano something' which made it lame and ill . I guess this was panosteitis which is not life threatening and most dogs grow out of it, (dramatic licence I expect) .

It was enjoyable though and highlighted the fact that some problem children do relate better to animals than other humans, maybe this is because animals make no demands and their love is unconditional ...
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 04:57 PM
I watched it and really enjoyed it - had a good cry too!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 07:42 PM
i watched it and throroughly enjoyed it.
Dogs can make such a difference to peoples lives, especially childrens.
I was just a tad concerned though that some people would think a child forming a bond with a dog would be as easy as the programme made it look and that caring for a puppy is as easy as they made it look. I also cringed when I saw the boy take the pup into his bed and was unsupervised with it......
BUT i did love it lots and I did shed a tear...
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Ive just finished watching it and cried & laughed. We all nearly spat our drinks out at the point when Kyle swore at the dinner table, we had to re-wind it about 3 times to catch the second bit.
A lovely programme to me, thought it captured the family well & gave a great portrayal of what dogs are capabable of.
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Bu@@er I missed it
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4