View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 01:25 PM
I wish you could take them more places, for example, today I have to go up to school - twice, tescos and the post office and I can't take her with me on any of those trips.

Apart from that it's when she legs it from one side of the park to the other faster than a speeding bullet (I swear she's part whippet) because she's seen a dog and I have to go huffing and puffing after her. (Yes we are working on her recall! )

J
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 03:57 PM
My one would be when you think you've covered all your hand with the poop bag then realise your thumb is covered in pooh and have to walk all the way home with your thumb in the air.
teenytiny
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 04:03 PM
If it's not the dog poo, it would be the fact that I want about 15 different breeds of dog...but my house is just not big enough.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
My one would be when you think you've covered all your hand with the poop bag then realise your thumb is covered in pooh and have to walk all the way home with your thumb in the air.
OMG - thankfully I have never had that happen to me. I do not look forward to that day!!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Trust me its only a matter of time .
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Echoing what everyone else has said about dislikes, my biggest dislike is the fact that they never share our lives for long enough.

Picking up poo isn't a problem unless Max has had a tummy bug.

One thing nobody else has mentioned, and I know it can't just be me that has experienced this - or can it? Maybe every one else is too polite to mention it?!

Those of you that have dogs who occasionally eat grass, I'm not talking about normal grass, I'm talking about when you are walking through a field and your dog snatches a blade of grass about a foot long (you do know where I'm going with this don't you?). The consequences of that passing through whole are deeply unpleasant indeed!!!
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post

One thing nobody else has mentioned, and I know it can't just be me that has experienced this - or can it? Maybe every one else is too polite to mention it?!

Those of you that have dogs who occasionally eat grass, I'm not talking about normal grass, I'm talking about when you are walking through a field and your dog snatches a blade of grass about a foot long (you do know where I'm going with this don't you?). The consequences of that passing through whole are deeply unpleasant indeed!!!
Ha ha, yeah! I forgot about that one
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 07:37 PM
For me it really just has to be that they don't live long enough
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
For me it really just has to be that they don't live long enough
I was just going to write this...
Nothing else bothers me just this one thing
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2006, 12:22 AM
apart from them not being around long enough i have one other dislike the licking of the bum then they come + lick you on the face
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >