View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Thank goodness the other guy was there to help you. If he hadn't this attack could have been so much worse. personally, I would get an Dr's report on the wounds and report the incident. Even if just so this guy learns he HAS TO take responsibility for his dog's actions. The fact his back was turned means nothing. What if it had been a smaller dog or a child had got in the way? Would he still deny all responsibilites???

You wouldn't want to hear of some dog or person getting badly hurt down the line and thinking D'oh, I should have done something at the time.

Hope you heal up soon and Ralph isn't to affected by the whole incident.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2006, 10:55 PM
Thanks folks-gave the dogwarden a ring earlier on before i went out-left message on answer machine, will give till tuesday and if no reply will contact again. I have heard throughout this year of a 'rouge' GSD roaming the area we walk in and launching unprovoked attacks at other dogs-would seem this was the dog in question.
The scratch on my neck is ok now, stopped bleeding after a while..but was more as the wound was so deep that it bled so much.
Ralph is fine, as i said-little 'seems' to phase the big boy!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4