View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
PONlady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Had an email from Entirely pets this morning - they want to charge me a further $20 for shipping!

I replied saying Go ahead . . then discovered it was the WRONG BED! There is a Canine Cooler, and a Canine Cooler II . . the first one has had problems with seams splitting (according to reviews on Amazon.com) - and it is this one that Entirely pets are selling

I tried to email Entirely pets to cancel the order, but emails are now just bouncing back at me . .

Found the Canine Cooler II on Ebay at $49.89, (approx £27.20), and they ship internationally - just waiting to find out the cost.

Why is nothing ever simple?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2006, 12:48 PM
i emailed the manufacturer of the cooler beds and they gave me the name of 2 companies willing to ship to u.k
http://www.petstreetmall.com/Cool-Bed-II/4040/2180/
http://www.futurepet.com/cgi-bin/FUL...ARTNUM=LEC1700
i have no idea how much it would cost but there are no u.k stockists for the cool bed II
i bought the ones where you soak them i got 2 including delivery for £48 i only use them in summer so don't really need anything much better
PONlady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2006, 03:55 PM
thanks, Grff.

The Ebay one is a 'store' on Ebay, too, and looks to be reliable - as well as considerably cheaper.

The only UK version I've found is the Orvis cooling bed, but it only comes in 2 sizes (med and large); the large is £139, a LOT of money! It is their own bed and contains memory-foam core as well as using water in the same way that the canine cooler does, which probably accounts for how much it is.

Have finally managed to send an email to entirely pets, so with luck I have managed to cancel my original order - just waiting for them to confirm, now.
PONlady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Had to use the on-line help on Entirely Pets in the end - but they have cancelled the order now, thank goodness.

I've now ordered via the Ebay shop - total is £51.28 for the large Cooler bed II, really good value for money! Seller estimates 4-10 days for it to arrive
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2006, 08:13 PM
oh thats good i order them and it chucks it down with rain oh well at least they weren't too expensive
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
Is the cooler bed II made by the same people? (Soothsoft) There is no mention of it on the website. It looks a lot better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2006, 08:22 PM
it is made by k&h manufacturing
http://www.khmfg.com/products/products.htm
this is their homesite
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks so its a different manufacturer. Will wait for reviews before I decide on a new one.
PONlady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2006, 07:51 AM
ARGHHH!!

I don't BELIVE IT!! This morning an email arrives from Entirely Pets . . despite confirming yesterday that the order was cancelled . . they have SHIPPED IT!!! Once again emails to them are bouncing back undelivered . .

I am so furious!

Please, NOBODY use this website, they are HOPELESS!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2006, 02:30 PM
got mine this morning from K9 carts the girls love it i bought a cover as well .although i did get stung at the door for £26 export tax ...so it didn't work out cheap but the girls haven't got off it yet
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >