View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 10:28 AM
I dont understand why they sell them they are very hazardous. If kids want to learn a sport then go to a motocross track and learn the skill there or start go karting or something, If it was mini cars with powerful engines it woudlnt be allowed and thats probably less dangerous for the person driving it than a mini motorbikes.

What I really dont understand is the 20+ yr old men I see on them who just look utterly ridiculous - go and get a life !!!!

I think they should be banned and if peeps want to learn to ride etc then they should go through the proper means and start motocross or something similar. there are many motocross tracks all over and at least then its an actual skill.

I dont pay my council tax, road tax etc to be run over by lunatics on the pavement - u arent supposed to ride ur non motorised bike on the pavement never mind a motorised one !!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 12:01 PM
the police and HA have done their jobs its nice round here, theres toddlers playing outside with balls (and their big sisiter) its peacefull, bliss joy n happiness
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 12:07 PM
We had probs with them this morning but a well placed brick soon cured it
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by rob
try deasil (sp?) or sump oil on the roads, that works as well
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by rob

Near to me is a massive,nicely turfed field with swings/skateboard ramps and a dead smooth path doing a complete circle which attracts the pocket bike riders.I watched this idiot showing off to his friends and he went onto the grass,but slick tyres and damp grass dont go hand in hand...

He fell off and i fell about laughing as he was rolling about on the ground clutching his leg.Was i being unsympathetic by not rushing to his aid-possibly,but sure gave me a good laugh all the same...
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Near to me is a massive,nicely turfed field with swings/skateboard ramps and a dead smooth path doing a complete circle which attracts the pocket bike riders.I watched this idiot showing off to his friends and he went onto the grass,but slick tyres and damp grass dont go hand in hand...

He fell off and i fell about laughing as he was rolling about on the ground clutching his leg.Was i being unsympathetic by not rushing to his aid-possibly,but sure gave me a good laugh all the same...

No Steve, I would have done the same
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Steve

I hate those mini motorbikes with a passion! They are just an accident waiting to happen and I have no sympathy for the little neds who hare about on them and fall off. I would have done the same Steve In fact, I might have ran over and kicked his good leg - just for fun
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 05:51 PM
classic!

Some great ideas here... I think in fact it's one of the very very few instances when I am not so much of a humanist, and i must argue, that not only do the little gits who have and ride these bikes get what's coming to them when they injure themselves, they al so fully deserve it, and I wish more ofthem would be badly enough hurt to not do it again, either because they learn a lesson - or better still - can't physicall do it ever again

xx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 06:49 PM
im afraid if someone fell off thier mini bike in front of me (after driving me nuts) after laffing and taking some pics on my phone, oh dear the batterys run down on my phone, ill walk home n ring from home shall i. and as im under docs orders to NOT rush i could take some time, bit harse, er excuse me these kids belong to the same dad who drove past me when i had ripped a muscle in my leg and i was crying with pain, he slowed down looked then carried on, i owe that family NOTHING
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Don't get me started on this! We get them on the beach constantly and they're a nightmare. As far as I'm concerned, stores should not be allowed to sell them unless you can prove you own enough land to ride them on. We usually get 15 or 16 year olds riding these bikes built for children much younger with their knees up around their neck, safe, I don't think so. They buzz past dogs on the beach and generally disrupt everyone around them. We also get idiots around where I work that ride them down the main road. We ring the police every time we see them on the beach as motorcycle policemen are patrolling the area. They can deal with them. Personally I'd confiscate the lot of them.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4