View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 02:13 PM
Hiya Fluffy and thanks for all the wonderful advice you gave me last night about bringing Binka inside. He is still in because its still quite cold today so I have decided to leave him in for a few days until the weather warms up and he is back to his old self again. Hope thats okay. We got him at the end of last June - although I couldn't remember when but these are the photos we took when we had just brought him home.

He was 8 weeks when we got him so he will be about 12 months at the end of this month I think
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's so cute! What did you post those photos for lol now I want a bunny! it's even worse having your cute daughter there too!
Hope he's doing ok
Fluffybunny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:18 PM
I second that Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

He will be fine indoors for a few days, as long as you put him outside during a nice warm day, he should be fine to cope with the temperature dropping off during the evening. Hope he is back to 100% very soon

Fluffy x
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Fluffybunny
I second that Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

He will be fine indoors for a few days, as long as you put him outside during a nice warm day, he should be fine to cope with the temperature dropping off during the evening. Hope he is back to 100% very soon

Fluffy x

Thanks Fluffy - I keep having a look at him and he looks okay but I'm not sure whether he has eaten anything yet and I haven't heard him drinking either unless he did it in the night He looks okay in himself though.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's so cute! What did you post those photos for lol now I want a bunny! it's even worse having your cute daughter there too!
Hope he's doing ok

Aww thanks Brandie - I'm keeping the bunny but you can have the cute daughter - I am fed up of both of them at the minute (both daughters btw not the bunny )
Fluffybunny
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I'm not sure whether he has eaten anything yet
Hiya! It's really really important that you find out if he's eating - try offering him a piece of apple or something tasty like that, they usually find the sweetness irresistible (a lot of it isn't good for him but it's usually an easy way to find out!) Or something like some parsley, they often love that too. Has he done any poos, presumably you will be able to see if there are nice piles of those been done overnight and today?

If he isn't eating (or pooping), he really needs to go back to the vet this evening, as if they stop eating, their gut stops working, causing a build up of bacterial gas/toxins due to the bacteria getting out of balance, and it can be fatal in less than a couple of days - far better to catch it early as there is a gut motility drug that can be given by injection and that should get it all working again fine relatively quickly.

Hopefully if he seems ok though it's just that he has been munching away without you noticing!

Fluffy x
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4