View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2016, 09:46 PM
I just thank the lord that my mug isn't on social media!!!! Stalkers dream app that!!! I was really just trying to help TW get to grips with copy and paste with her kindle but thought the story interesting
I don't find it boring at all 1cutedog, I am a mechanic so I find engineering interesting
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2016, 09:50 PM
That sounds creepy Griff but tbh I don't trust the mail or express, I find them scare mongeres, I'm sure there are privacy laws they'd break over here.
Hope Dex is ok.
Rosie has been really marry today but I think some off it is cos this afternoon she's been on her own a bit longer than normal with me starting work earlier, lauryn been out at college all day and Tony being on afters. She's ok now
That pic is amazing 1CD
I'm watching 'your child in their hands' on CH 5, been in tears already
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2016, 09:58 PM
I would hope that something would be done to prevent it Mandy, to be honest though....the world has just gone completely mental... Well in my opinion lol
Ooooo are you in Rosie's bad books then? Lol
TW....I have managed to copy from my email and paste it onto notebook...I am trying to figure out a way to show you how to do it but my phone only has a forward facing camera...hmm might be able to get my dads kindle tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm not good with technology, Griff, so stuff that gets done in the blink of an eye with people like yerself takes me a year to master, then it's usually by accident
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2016, 11:02 PM
You will get it TW...honest!!!! I will see if I can do a little vid tomorrow...if I vcan find my dads kindle
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Hoping son can do something, either sort the driver thingy out on the old laptop or get the current one sorted out. Thought he would have rung me but he hasn't
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Good middle of the night everyone, sorry for my recent non attendance but I've just been very busy - hardly had chance to even do a catch up (until just now).
Will be back in full flow tomorrow hopefully in the meantime I do hope that Dex is soon OK, that June overcomes the terrors of technological cyber bullying or whatever Windows 10 can be classified as.
1cd - terrific pics of the new bridge - I didn't find the pics or the topic boring - just the reverse in fact. It must be fascinating to watch such a phenomenal engineering project unfold and build almost on your doorstep.
Hope all ailments are soon on the mend - will see you all tomorrow, goodnight and bye fer now.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4