View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Griff they did the 60's. Now watching Penelope Keith in Cornwall. Minack theatre, reminds me of Derek Tangye books. Have programmed DVD to record a film tonight, hope its worth recording. It is on ITV4 called The Long kiss goodnight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 09:19 PM
i think i may watch that sly stallone one, escape plan...will plus one it after casualty, will only miss a little of it. Not watched a single horror film this weekend!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Evening everyone Hope everyone has had a good day.
Sorry to hear Mr. Fritz's accident Norma glad he is now on the mend and nice t see you back.

We went out with the boys to Baytree garden centre and saw the owls and a secretary bird and some birds of prey had coffee and cake out.
Then home and fish and chips for tea.
May do Welney tomorrow.
Dillon settled down and hasn't even needed a collar on since getting back in let alone his lead. Very pleased with him.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2016, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Evening Losos
'evening Griff

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Not watched a single horror film this weekend!
Wow that's unusual for you A few years ago I would watch them and take great joy in 'forecasting' what was about to happen Usually the cheaper the budget the easier it was to know what was going to happen next Don't seem to have the appetite for that now and don't watch many films of any sort.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Well done Dillon, he is growing up at long last. Hoping the boys have a good time staying with you Lynn and you don't collapse as you wave your fond farewells when they go
Watched Casualty, but nothing much else I fancy really.
Not much of a fan of horror films really, they do nothing for me
Have put Zen back to bed twice and the last time I checked she was still there, and everything feels quite calm tonight
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Have put Zen back to bed twice and the last time I checked she was still there, and everything feels quite calm tonight
Hi June, I expect being young she hears every little noise and she hasn't yet learned that some 'noises' can be ignored.

Met a lady with a lovely GSD cross Husky on our walk today. He was only 18 months and Casey loved him and was playing for some time, Rianna as well, 'tho she's not as nimble on her legs now.

OK time for bed I think, goodnight all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Night losos, night all. Casualty was OK. Going to read then sleep I hope for a few hours. Five seems to be my limit no matter what time I put the light out. Zzzzzzz.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Yes she's at the door as soon as she hears me and then I open their door and pop her back in, everyone glares at her for creating a draught,she settles,I go back in, and check her in an hour and so it goes on until she is asleep. Don't want her outside in the cold, although her coat has to be seen to be believed, very dense,even more so that Keshis, so I doubt she even knows its cold tonight
Nothing on I want to watch, so will get their breakfasts ready, check them again and go and have a soak
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Night night Harvey, ahhhh yes low budget it horrors are really something else, might manage to catch one in as bit
Brenda, ask the Dr about melatonin and see if they would let you try it
TW...let's hope she stays put, if my 2 weren't in crates they would mooch round all night lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Checked all was quiet, switched the outside light off, doing their brekkie and within a minute Mabs started barking Fllew out and Lona Mabs and Zen were out, Cariad and Kesh were fast asleep obviously. Nothing obvious but something had got them from fast asleep to wide awake and barking within a couple of minutes. Sent everyone back to bed, left utility light on to go down and check after my soak. Didn't hear any more, went down and Mabs and Zen were out, someone must be hanging about. Have left utility light on and bathroom light, will give it half an hour and check again
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >