register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 07:14 PM
Can go one better than Keshi's perfume, on the way home with them today I saw a van with Zenith Luxury Bathrooms on So young for an entrepeneur as well
Keshi is actually Keshini which means One With Beautiful Hair, suits her down to the ground doesn't it.
Zenith means Highest Point....er perhaps not
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 07:18 PM
BT is down in Warrington as well because have been having to 'talk' to someone by text as everything else is down.Not had a reply recently so I suspect the text has gone as well.
Virgin TV was working this afternoon,and my t'interweb is working as well, although the TV did switch off for a couple of seconds during Father Brown, it came back on again almost immediately
Griff, stop worrying over something you have no control over.
Not like you sit eating dark chocolate digestives, or topic bars, or chocolate fingers or Magnums is it (wonder who it is that does that.....)
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Phoned Virgin again to complain that paying £64 a month for their services I did not expect to be without e-mail for a whole day. They put me through to India and I asked to speak with an English department not in India, he couldn't transfer me but assured me we would be back online at 10 pm tonight., I told him that friends 10 miles up the road and in Dorset were online so what was the problem here? He assured me he didn't know but would lodge my complaint as I said I could go elsewhere for a cheaper service and get treated as bad. I managed to set up my gmail but not happy with it but it is a way to go!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Just remembered June there is a Zenith double glazing site for windows and doors too............your Keshi sure is branching out!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Sorry to hear most of you have been having problems with email,, internet and phone. Its usually here in the depths of rural Norfolk we suffer.
Reminder supervet 9pm channel 4.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Part 2 of Silent Witness so will watch Supervet on plus 1
My virgin is still on, not heard from the person suffering with BT's down time though.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 08:46 PM
I will be watching a couple of things tomorrow on catch up.
Wonder what is happening with BT thankfully no problems here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2016, 09:08 PM
I have been told to lose weight TW as i am struggling with my breathing and weight is obviously a factor, also with the joint issues i have i can't carry too much extra weight. i will make an appointment with the nurse and have a chat with her about things.
Oooooo now i could do a topic...yum yum, ice cream is no good as it makes me sick Lol
there is also Zenith cleaners
Moyra, have you looked at thunderbird by mozilla firefox
Got supervet on now...looks sad
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2016, 09:14 PM
I use firefox as well.
Oh Griff, how on earth can you lose weight when the meds put it on you, they surely can't expect you to be a miracle worker
Friend just text me to say her Virgin is down, we were chatting on Whats App, now she can't
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >