View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 05:37 PM
I don't watch it but wasn't there another thick one on there last week ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Yeah, but she got through and got a share of the prize and beat the Chaser.
Believe it or not, there's another one, only won £1k on the cash builder, and has just got through by guessing the answers, and is now in for a share of £34k IF they beat the Chaser. If they do it won't be because she has answered anything right
I need to get on there, I am better than them!!!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Cripes! June - if you think she was bad have you just seen the young woman who was the last team member. Plain blerdy stupid!
In her opening interview she states that she will be "going into the Law" the mind absolutely boggles.
Don't know about joining a Chambers - wouldn't trust her to sit the right way on a Chamber Pot. It would be funny if it weren't so tragic!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Thats the one I'm talking about, now in for a share of £34k, hardly answered a flaming question and when she did it was wrong
Called to the Bar, I think (and hope) NOT
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 05:54 PM
At least she's not won any money, I'd be banging my head against the wall if she had
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Seems there is still some natural justice left in this world! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Shame that the guy who won the £30k didn't see any of it, but I wouldn't have wanted her to take a third of the £34k for doing zilch
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Ahh But Losos, i believe the reason JC got the sack was because he hit the person didn't he??
Yes Griff you are absolutely right, but what kind of a 'hit' was it I've been in loads of situations where there has been a bit jostling and pushing after a long day. Did JC step back, clench his fist, and go at the guy, knock him down.

We don't know, and of course JC is a big guy. If he intentionally intended to punch him in the face and knock him down then yes he should be sacked and should face charges.

IMO people were tired, the producer forgot to order the food and maybe tried to blame it on the hotel (that happens a lot these days, trying to shift the blame) and JC didn't buy it and there were some 'physicals'

I'll say no more, JC doesn't seem that bothered and I gather he's not short of a bob or two. Just feel that the BBC are a wishy washy pitsy carte lot these days.

Have written to them about one guy who IMO is totaly unsuitable for the progrmme he's on. Had a real wishy washy reply, he's still presenting (Not everyday thank God ) Have been considering writing a second time but frankly can't be bothered they'll just ignore it like they did first time
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
their words were we know the problems she had with drink and drugs but everyone deserves a second chance.
Sorry Lynn, that is a 'cop out' answer. How many 'second chances' starting from when in my book every time she has failed to get the kids to school is a 'chance' I won't talk about the drink and drugs but likely many times she has failed that test as well.

One day I might tell you about our rather brief involvement with the Social Services Fostering Dept. for now I will just say 'They have no standards, they have no procedures for discipline, they have no desire to help children, all they have is an everlasting belief that they know best because they have been to a college where the lecturer told them they know best'
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Oooooooo losos, which presenter made you write in??? They must have been bad
Our social services are awful...Daniel pelka, Victoria climbie (so) need I say more. My mate was involved with them at school, the people got loads of money to kit her out with clothes haircut etc, she turned up to school in the cheapest of everything and a purdy haircut.... In the 90's, she went on the run repeatedly and we lost touch at the age of 14..our other friends parents said she could move in with them but they refused
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >