Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Congratulations Deags and griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 08:49 PM
thank you both, she has turned into a cracking little thing, Kota is my biggest achievement...still mental but manageable...i will have to let the dog warden know and she will be able to let her little lad know.
i did have a laugh though, one of the dogs in the class did it's business on floor Lol...not a pup either!!!
there is a little pup on the dog wardens page.... showed my mum and the first thing she said was "no" lol...what on earth can she mean??
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Well done Griff and congratulations to deags - a worthy reward for all the hard work you've put in together.
Hope all is chugging along nicely for everyone. I've been having a catch up but mostly late at night when everyone has bailed out.
Hope the twins and Sarah will be allowed home soon, although I'm a belt and braces man, if they're keeping them in it is for the best of everyone concerned, just a sensible case of making sure all is well.
Apologies for my non-appearance but I've been very busy, now the festivities are over, there are things to do that have been delayed by the holiday break. So the midnight oil is getting burnt.
Weather has been a bit hit and miss - some dry spells and occasional showers. Forecast says same again for tomorrow but with a better day Wednesday, do hope they are right as I've got a load of old timber fencing that needs burning. Tomorrow I've an appointment in Oldham with the Mem so along with dogs and livestock that will be the day filled. She came home with some bargain turkeys for dog food, whole frozen birds for 50p a pound so that will bring a bit of variety into their lives, they all enjoy turkey. Fagin was chasing after young Tess today and when I called him back and inspected his foot, there was no bleeding or soreness at all, so fingers crossed it's job done there, one day short of a fortnight, quite good going.
Back later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi LG, hoping you get some proper dry weather, can you do my old fence panels please??? I am going to have to pay to get them removed. Turkeys sound a bargain, bet the dogs will be chuffed, terrific news about the paw!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Hi all,
Congratulations Deags and Griff
Lauryn said she had a great day and they were a really chatty lot and make great tea
Tess's funeral is on Lauryn's birthday, hope the day goes well and without incident. Your mum should go to the wake. Hopefully he will stay away.
Evening LG, that's a bargain, bet the dogs will love the turkey. Glad Fagin's foot is better.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Certainly Griff - when you are heading East along the M62 just look up at the hills on the right and head toward the big plume of smoke, once you get here I'll willingly chuck them on the bonfire for you!
Those distant in-laws of yours sound priceless. Another case of "The things you see when you haven't got your gun!". You do right to ignore/avoid them!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2016, 11:36 PM
Thanks Mandy - Glad to hear Lauren enjoyed herself. How's your hip holding up now that it's a while since the jab. As I said before you had it, I've had my knees done several times and those jabs to me are an absolute blessing.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Hey peeps
GRIFF,thankyou so muchplease also give a big thankyou hug to your mum and dad...love,love,love the little tedsSarah was delighted,brought them with me to the hospital and she has kept them therexx
Baby Hobbitses are staying for another day or two,just so they can monitor them.Doing well though
Missed all of today's going's on,so I hope everyone is ok xxReady for bed,be asleep soon as head makes contact with pillow
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Deags,you're a starWell done both of you,great news
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Great news about Fagin, it has healed really quickly, and if he is chasing Tess then I take it he is on 4 legs again. The weather seems to have been slightly better than the forecast for a change, seeing what's going on in Scotland made me realise that compared to what they are having to cope with, we are fortunate.
Hoping we get a reasonable day tomorrow, not sure what's going on with the bones, may ring them, but think they will have perhaps seen their @rses after my non ąppeatance last week. See how I feel, I would rather get the girls out if I can and that's usually a couple of hours, it was deserted today, which was great, schools weren't back as yet though.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >