View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Sounds to me Lynn as if Dillon has thought of a new way of attention getting. clever beings dogs. Update on daughters pups, mamma had 7. Watched doctors and have mixed feelings of who should be practise manager. Won't find out till new year now.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Went to Petsathome to pick up something for Sammy. Agh the traffic along the main road, it took ages on the bus. Now sitting here eating chocolates I got off someone. I am a greedy fat little pig and I only have myself to blame.

Sammy only had his morning walk as it's now raining so was only able to drag him up the road for a pee and then we ran back again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Alls well here, I enjoyed my shower have eaten and am now well ready for my bed. Just watching the celebrity chase and then I shall be ready to turn in.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Traffic is heavy already, probably people finishing for Christmas today.
Because Xmas and New Year are on a Friday this year I calculate that including weekends some people could end up with 16 days holiday Factory output will grind to a halt, will the Germans and Americans take that many days off work Somehow I doubt it

Don't know about you but I find traffic heavy everywhere now, don't want to moan again but the 'too many xxxx' rule seems to apply
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Hey you guys
Thought I'd stick my head in and see what you're all up too.Hope everyone is ok and in good form.Been out shopping and needed a coffee and to put the old feet up for 5 minsAll going well here,mum is good and we now have a date for the baby Hobbitses arrivalAll being wellVery exciting!!!
Bought Lacey a jumper out of Monsoonof all placesSpotted in the window,turns out was just her size and bonus,only a fiverCouldn't believe itLikes to be warm does the PrincessShe'd like a dander more but will have to wait,my batteries need recharged
OH is on the way home but doesn't finish properly until Tuesday,suits perfectly
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Harvey, this little island is well over crowded well particularly south of the border! Have a good evening all.xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Oh speaking of traffic,came across 2 accidents on the way homeCars were a messAmbulance on the scene for bothPeople get themselves in an awful big hurry,don't they?Hope everyone is ok though.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Eileen, lovely to see you but you didn't say when the hobbitses are due? How can we do a count down and a guess the weight competition?
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Goodnight Moyra, I, too am watching Celebrity Chase but won't be turning in for ages yet lol. I am whacked out, taken Poppy for her walk, taken my Aunt shopping then the afternoon spent at Dad's helping him put up his decorations. It like a military operation, bless him, everything has to be just so. And don't talk about putting them away afterwards - all the baubles have their own boxes and the colours have to be colour-coordinated. The golds next to each other, the reds etc etc. It's lucky he's not wearing the tree when I've finished. Bless him. Thank God all the lights worked. I helped so I could go up the step ladder but what was he doing whilst I'm doing the tree? Yes, he's up the ladder! . I adore him and wouldn't have him any other way.

Hope everyone is well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Hi Eileen, glad to hear all is well, how's your mum doing,and yes the due date for the Hobbitses so we can start a countdown and maybe start a book on weights etc
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >