Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 06:13 PM
i worry about the mud being round her "bits" TW
And you are quite right...you need to be safe having a wee, i mean how embarassing would it be if a sooooper fit fireman turned up to rescue you and there you are ensconced on the loo on top of your kitchen units Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Griff,mine have more than mud on their bits, mind you they do have longer coats than Deags,but I think you can be too clean then you are susceptible to everyday stuff.
Sooper Fit Fireman would have been fine even 20 years ago, nowadays I would be classed as a vulnerable old lady or something equally upsetting, and they wouldn't notice my eyelashes fluttering at them
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Bet they would notice you TW
had a lovely time at the party, deags won 2 prizes...agility and for her mat work, this means that both her and deags have a stuffed bone each...andddddddddddddddd Kota has her silver certificate!!! i can now laminate it (coz i am a geek Lol)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 09:04 PM
That is marvellous Griff, very well done, congratulations to both of you, you have worked hard for that one
Glad you had a good time at the party, takes you out of yourself doesn't it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Aw well done deags and you Griff and kota.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 09:27 PM
she is still mental and i think always will be i feel a lot more able to cope with her now though...the next step is the Gold but that will be a long hard slog and i am not too fussed if she gets it, never thought she would manage the silver so i will be happy if that's all we manage
it was nice, the class is very relaxed anyway but we stopped part way through to have a drink of pop, it does take it out of me going but the dogs need it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Huge well done to both you and the dogs, Griff. Just shows how far you can go when you are determined. Laminate away! it is well deserved.
Cannot get the image of our venerable moderator, ensconced on porcelain, surmounting the kitchen units. Gawjus firepersons in attendance - trying desperately not to laugh! Oh! Tis the stuff of nightmares! LOL !
Truly good job Allun found the rotten boards when he did for, humour aside, it could have been a nasty accident waiting to happen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Griff, I think you'll find the Gold not as difficult as you think. The Silver is where you really put the groundwork in and prepare for the Gold class, I enjoy the Gold more than any other class because whilst it stretches you it is more fun because you have achieved a bond with your dog and can laugh when things go wrong rather than feeling stupid.I have learned more about myself and my girls in that class than any other.
LG, I fear for your sanity if your vision of me includes one of me enthroned on top of a cupboard, surrounding by Yung Men
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Thank you all, just 2things with young deags to do and she should have it too then, I find it hilarious when mine play up...I like the fact they think for themselves
TW, we have a crew here who are older and gronks...I said to my mum...house burning down or not, if they aren't fit I refuse to leave lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Keshi was a total fruit loop and I never expected her to do as well as she actually did. She's calmed down so much in the last few months its amazing. Really looking forward to getting myself in a situation where I can take Zen into Silver then get Kesh going in Gold again, at the moment the times don't match up, but hoping thats because its winter time and in the summer they won't overlap each other
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >