View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 03:13 PM
GRIFF,Izzie would give you a strawberry of course,if you don't mind losing a finger
LYNN,sounds good don't forget the camera Lovely that Dillion is helping with the roses
TW,I had a nap,no idea what that was about just couldn't go on another sec without a little shut eye Hope you are feeling better.Poor Zenith,missing her pal
Love the pic of wee dog and the cat of course,although,cats are not my favourite they don't like me
Decided against Asda,left it to late now,will go tomorrow.Off to M&S to get a few bits
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Oh got my butterflies up(with tiny little nails ) not real one's,that would be cruel They look fab
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Josie's home,travelled well once she'd settled down and slept most of the way, having another little cry. This is the horrid bit, especially when they've been here that extra couple of weeks and you start getting a relationship with them as the numbers are down
Piccies of the butterflies?, wondering what they look like
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Lol...won't risk it then Lacey.. i like my fingers attached to me Lol. Oh my Dex cat would love you..he loves everyone who isn't me... i do mean things like give him wormers and medicine
Nice to hear Josie has had a good journey home...deags and kota both cry...the whole way anywhere we go.... the only time deags is quiet and happy to jump in the car is when she is on sedatives Lol
took them out for their walk...didn't stay long, way too hot, got home and as deags was panting like mad i noticed she'd a tooth missing!! it doesn't look like her adult tooth has ever come through
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 04:24 PM
June look out for flying humans across Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. Have spent a little over what I planned on the garden furniture arrangements. We are most likely going ahead with the jetty and steps too not as expensive as we thought and we can make use of it while living here and it will make a good selling point also.

Wonder what's going on with the teeth griff. Losing them and the plaque do you give them raw bones to chew on ? they can help with the teeth cleaning.
Glad the butterflies are up Eileen and by non cruel means.
Poor pups they sill soon settle first few night the worse then you wonder if they ever remember having siblings. Agree non slip flooring is the way to go.

Dillon has been worrying round the paw a bit so piriton and I bought some calendula cream and have managed to get some on and he is now having a snooze so hopefully it will give it time to work. His stitches are dissovable which I am pleased about.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Lynn if you can't treat yourself after the last couple of years you've had,then no one can,and if it makes a nice pleasant life for you, even better. The money will bring you the extras that make life as you would like it to be.
Even better if they are dissolving stitches, they'll be gone soon and Dillon will soon be giving you grey hairs about something else
Griff have you tried the adaptil spray in the car,20 minutes before you travel. Make sure the windows are closed and spray where she'll be and any bedding. Stops mine being car sick,mostly. Not all the time, but mostly and they grow out of that by around a year old anyway.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Can't get a really good pic of my butterflies but here you go anyway

Picture next to them has a butterfly on it,matches in nicely....LG will be dying to know where I got them
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Oh Gosh he really will won't he. Can imagine him and The Mem ransacking the shops for them He could decorate the family portraits with them for a start, brighten them up a little
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh Gosh he really will won't he. Can imagine him and The Mem ransacking the shops for them He could decorate the family portraits with them for a start, brighten them up a little
Do no harm to brighten them up I reckon,geez can you imagine,rows and rows of portraits of bearded dudes!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2015, 04:44 PM
They are pretty Eileen.
June it has made life a lot more bearable I must admit we can plough on now with what we need and want to do. Do feel bad though that mum and dad worked so hard for the money and we are reaping the benefit. Suppose it will be the same for our boys. Can't help thinking though that we have benefited from mum and dad but they didn't from their parents. We always toast them when we have purchased something new and know they will be sitting with us in the garden when the pergola goes up an the new furniture arrives.
All the roses are down and what a difference it makes really opened the top of the garden up.
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »