Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2015, 07:15 PM
CM so pleased you managed to get the dogs back, what a worry for you
GG I hope you get a good result from the eeewwww kit like I did. I've done 2 now.....don't want too but it makes sense.
TW, don't know where to start she never stops, an hour and a half of non stop yapping!
Glad you were able to get some shoes on today Moyra, that must be a step in the right direction ( )
Good to see you Lynn x
Hello Losos, always the voice of sense on here

Well I have stopped coughing, but Brian is still going strong
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks Nippy Jen. Hope Brian's feeling better soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Glad you're a bit better now Nippy, hope Brian doesn't keep you awake with his coughing. Eileen, your medicine cupboard must have every medication known to (wo)man and dog in it, better than the chemist shop Youngest son arrived with flowers, chocolates and a card, never even realised it was Mothers Day this weekend Tops of cupboards done, loads more mess on the floor and stair carpet, but easier to clean up than where it came from. He's had his tea and gone off to watch Man U give Arsenal a good hiding (we can only hope)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Aw Nooooo, Harvey. did you see my email about Clearday and the piccie,
Oh heck was it a real e-mail I've had two turn up in my SPAM folder and I've become very suspicious about them lately, could you PM me with the mail title, if it is you of course I will open it, didn't think you had me e-mail

Will look at those links latter tonight. Have found a firm very local to me and intend to ring them tomorrow.

Diner on the table now so must go (again ) will return latter.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2015, 07:59 PM
aaaggghhhh sorry meant my post about Clearday, no not got your email, so it isn't me in the spam folder!!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2015, 09:06 PM
aaaggghhhh sorry meant my post about Clearday, no not got your email, so it isn't me in the spam folder!!!!
OK think that I did see it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2015, 09:19 PM
TW,sweet boy you have there,enjoy your treats,you so deserve them Ah,that made my night,that did
Had a friend over,giving off cause I never call Said we'd have a night out soon and a good old catch up,any excuse!!
Took Lacey out for her evening dander,she's got a whole new leash of life all of a sudden.Jogging along like a two year old Looks more like an eighty old year now,wrapped up in her blanket,bit like NJ
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you Eileen.
Hi Harvey and thank you. Its Brancaster beach and the walk is on April 12th this year. Will double check that but sure that's the date and then we are ff to the Jolly Sailors again for some lunch with the dogs. Its just up the road by car at Brancaster Staithe. You would be welcome to join us with Alena and Rianna.
Thanks Lynn, will let you know if we can make it asap.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Well,youngest and I were still up at 4am giggling and chatting about her trip Had a ball,home safe and sound
So glad it went well, I like Italy, the Italian women always look so well dressed.

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
so I popped over to HARVEY SAINSBURYS actually was a good wee shop,quite enjoyed that Slight inner ear problem which I hope to sort with some olive oil
Hope the ear is sorted now Eileen, I've told them to allocate 'my' wash basin for your own personal use anytime you're in there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Youngest son arrived with flowers, chocolates and a card, never even realised it was Mothers Day this weekend
Bet that pleased you
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >