View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 03:31 PM
TW, i think you are right to think along the lines of things happen or don't happen for a reason.....the time probably just wasn't right, i am sure Samsons mum will fully understand and will be waiting for when pups do arrive. I do miss people too when they aren't here and i just hope like you that they are busy
Lacey, my dad was well impressed when i called and told him the pup had pooped on his shoe Lol, bl**dy stank too
Hi Lucky star
just had the dogs out....seperately though, not that brave to have them out together, deagan did o.k but wouldn't walk all the way so i had to carry her...she can knock that on the head sharpish, wouldn't be able to carry a full grown staffy
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Good afternoon

Happy Birthday Griff. Hope you have managed to enjoy it. Lol at Deagan you should have taken her first

Sorry about your news TW perhaps you are right and it will all go swimmingly next year.

Good news for Duncan and he has his forever home bet you will really miss him when he goes.

Bedroom finished, curtains up now waiting on bed and carpet.
Been to Dunelm and bought lamp shades for hall and landing - not been decorated yet but fed up with bare bulbs. Also some voiles for the window. These can all be removed when it is time to decorate but in the meantime it looks for like home.

Said to OH last night will have to see if the tiles from the bathroom fit the downstairs loo and lo and behalf he is at it. Tiles off and new ones cut ready to fit. Been to B & Q and got the edging we needed for them and some adhesive and grout so they are now fitted and will be grouted tomorrow. I will then strip the walls and paint the wood work and hopefully on Sunday get the paper up. Yet another room done so only the hall and stairs to do but they will wait to after Christmas and then will get a quote for someone to do it. I can do the glossing but don't feel up to trying to do the very high walls - would have done years ago.

Have a good evening everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Who needs a treadmill? My wee legs don 't know what's happening Been out with Duncan 3 times,had to cut the last one a little short,because he was starting to get in the zone,think I caught him just in time before it turned into an all out episode. A lady and her dog triggered it this time,whom he followed quite happily when he was roaming free,so it's definitely being on the lead and feeling like he can't escape.Have no choice,have to walk him on a leash.First two were fine,very early this morning,no one about.The second was on a path up along the main road,no one walks there.Just this third one I have to watch.Perfect place would have been the football pitch but just heard it has become a dog free zone,due to the selfish few who don't pick up Really sorry about that,its Lacey's favourite
All in now for the night,need to catch up on hoovering,ironing,my beds aren't even made yet
GRIFF,you're dad will never look at the shoe in the same way again
SUE,well done another room done
TW,thinking of you.xx
I need a coffee
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Eileen brilliant news about Duncan, well done.

TW so sorry about Mabs assuming it is right. What a shame for you and Samson's mummy and Storm's mum too. I hope I got the right male dog.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Thanks MOYRA We'll no doubt be able to follow his progress.Get little updates from time to time,so we'll know how well he's doing Maybe even pics too
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Eileen, that would be lovely if we can as he is such a sweetheart, I do hope he finds a lovely home.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Eileen, that would be lovely if we can as he is such a sweetheart, I do hope he finds a lovely home.
Jackie will take the very best care of him
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Hi all
Eileen I'm am so happy for you with the news regarding Duncan Donut
TW sorry about the Mabs news, I can imagine that it must have been hard to tell Samson's mum
Hope Pereg is ok Malka
Nippy hope you have much better night tonight sending you more hugs

Am shattered, didn't sleep very well, no reason, was really achy and the pain killers took a bit of time to kick in.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Eileen, I thought Jackie was just going to find him a home not actually take him on board herself. That is wonderful if she does.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2014, 06:03 PM
MANDY,sorry you didn't have a good night(( hugs))
Youngest is off to sleep at her friends,oldest will be home shortly expecting the smell of her yummy dinner to hit her in the hall....not gonna happen Will have a takeaway,the two of us,couldn't be bothered to start cooking now.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >