View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Really Nippy, you've kept that one dark, fancy keeping it a secret
Weather calmed down a little now, SO glad I wasn't out in it. I'm pretty good at going whatever the weather, but sometimes you think...enough is sufficient...and today was one of them!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Hehehe, I did warn you all!
Here is what my son and his wife gave me;
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Glad Amber got her walk Moyra, we managed to get Dillon out for a stroll and beat the rain too.
No gypsy blood that I'm aware of June but as you know this was only a step to get us here and then we always knew we would be searching for something that ticked more of our boxes before long if we can sell that is. Had a look nice big cottage but the garden was not as big as we had hoped if that is what agents call a large plot well they have a lot to learn. It was a good price and we thought if it was worth taking a good look at we would and then put this on the market and take a much lower price but its not worth us doing that. So we shall stay for now do some more jobs and keep looking.
Oh dear Nippy Jen the terrible two's.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Thats beautiful Nippy
Weather really bad here now, rains coming down and strong winds.
Here's a couple of piccies from yesterday

Not quite got THE piccie of Lona yet

Here's Mabs and Keshi

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Lovely necklace Nippy Jen.
Lovely photos June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Just added some more of Mabs and Keshi
It is a beautiful necklace isn't it, lot of thought went into that
I hope you find your ideal home soon, Lynn, its out there, just finding it now, and you've got the security of being a cash buyer as well, so people are more likely to do a deal with you as you can move quickly, although obviously you have to sell yours first.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2014, 05:13 PM
How fab does NIP JEN look? Never believe she'd be 90 tomorrow would ya
Love the necklace,looking gorgeous as usual
Aww TW girlies are looking fab,that second pic is my favourite
Went to M&S,had dinner then youngest wanted to go to the shopping center to get new converse.Spent a small fortune in Boots on sun cream and other holiday essentials...geez best keep that one from OH methinks
All knackered in this house today,must be the weather
(( hugs)) LORE,know exactly how you feel.It does get easier in time,but missing them stays forever I think.
Off to walk the Princess
Oh NIP JEN,I hope the lorry doesn't miss you tomorrow when it comes to drop off your pressie!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Lovely pic Nippy
We like you Lacey, no energy here today, still feeling a bit yuk but better than earlier. Seems to brightening up a bit.
Don't shout too loud about the converse , lauryn wants some more said we'd go in to Nottingham or Derby later next week, she got a bargain last year so you never know
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Lovely pic Nippy
We like you Lacey, no energy here today, still feeling a bit yuk but better than earlier. Seems to brightening up a bit.
Don't shout too loud about the converse , lauryn wants some more said we'd go in to Nottingham or Derby later next week, she got a bargain last year so you never know
Leah brought her white converse to camp OMG MANDY I wish you could have seen the state of them Not even a washing machine would sort them out So brand new pair...again I like Vans myself
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Hi guys

Had a day of doing nothing at all. Just got dinner cooking now so going to have that then I think I really do have to unpack from last week.

Hoping to get some clothes for Davie tomorrow, he is sprouting like there's no tomorrow and lots of his clothes are just waaay too short for him.

But first, dinner then chanter practice
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »