Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Enjoy your day JENNY
Just me and the doglet and she's in bed having a snooze Could do some bits and bobs,but I ain't gonna Its to lovely outside so I'm just going to relax and enjoy...that'll probably last about 10 mins,then the wheelbarrow and spade will be out The fam are going to take me back some lunch,roast potatoes and veg only For tea I'll have my Easter egg!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Glad the vet left you something for Lacey Eileen.
Sorry Zena's leg is sore Helena hopefully after a rest it will ease again.
Pat my hair is wild if I don't put straighteners on it. Just a nasty unruly wavy mess. Couldn't keep it looking anywhere near respectable without straighteners.
Jenny glad you had a good walk and poor Flash and the thunder.
Morning Lynne bit like buses gutter cleaners then.

Having a pretty dire day here re: my brain tried something on the direct thread kept getting it wrong Azz sorted it not anything important just trying to help Gordon. Could not get it right. Now have a steak and ale pie in a new cooker thingamejig Gill has given me she got a new one. It is a varichef. The clock won't set right but that's ok then trying to sort it to start this recipe well what a nightmare sorted now but it nearly went through a window. Lack of alcohol last night I think brain has given up.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 11:11 AM
LYNN,for wild unruly hair,I highly recommend Frizz Ease conditioner,Boots have it and its brill Wouldn't be without it I wash my hair every second day,just conditioner,no shampoo Daren't put shampoo anywhere near it or youngest's either,be mad frizzy.Honestly,give it a go,makes such a difference
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2014, 12:17 PM

Mandy - sorry that you are feeling rough and I wish you better.

Eileen - poor little Princess feeling poorly but good that you managed to get hold of your vet - hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon so she feels better quickly.

Lynn - that Varichef looks similar to thing I have been trying to buy for the last couple of months, although probably a different make as the one I want is round and not the shape of the Varichef. Unfortunately it is on back order but they have promised that they will telephone me as soon as they get more in stock. Will you please let me know how good or otherwise you find it? Thanks!

- I had to do a bit of re-inforcing stitching on one of Da Booga's harnesses this morning as a tiny bit of stitching had come apart. Strange that, as it is not on any part that takes any strain but I thought better repair and re-inforce it sooner rather than later. And while I had the needlework box out I thought I might as well patch up a couple of her toys that I had put aside for repairing and ended up doing two monkeys, one dinosaur and a frog. Well I think it is a frog!

She, of course sat watching me, eager to get each toy back as soon as it was done and it is lovely to see her playing with her toys again as she has been so "flat" for the last few days.

Somebody [not mentioning any names Avner...] forgot to tell a couple of delivery people that he was closing the macolet for the whole of Passover, so they both turned up wondering why he was not there. Oops!

I wish everyone

gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Happy Easter Everyone - hope it's turning out to be a nice day for one and all. Lacey - Glad to see that last night's sample you were trying didn't make you disappear! Feel sure that your little one will soon be better with your quick actions on the vet front. Helena - I had no idea that I was in contact with the South Coast Mattress Chucking Champion, on a daily basis. To all those who seem to think that I have little or no knowledge of what a mattress is, I can only say that of course I know of their existence. I remember only too well the size of the bill that I received when we had to have a new one made for one of the four posters. So there you have it, another example of me displaying the common touch. Last night's D.a.D was a nightmare for your trusted Northern Correspondent as I grappled and then failed to get to grips with the complexities of the computer age. Not to worry for my learning processes like the mills of God grind slowly but exceedingly well. Once again my thanks go to all the people who have tried to make it easier for me. For not only is this the one and only social media network with which I have ever been involved but I have never sent an e-mail or conducted any other form of communication via the 'puter and in consequence my skills are sorely limited. I have been promised some 'puterin' instruction from the Mem, booked for the near future, and then it is to be hoped there will be no stopping me. The mind Boggles! Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks for that tip Eileen I will look out for that.

Afternoon Malka. Gill loves hers the one I have is her original one she paid £100 for it then the other week saw them for £40 so bought another one as they were so much cheaper but has no space to store the new one or keep two so gave me the used one.
Bit fiddly to begin with but once use to them very handy I think you can do most things in them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Afternoon Gordon. I am sure after you have been here a while and with some instruction from the Mem you will showing us up.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Thanks MALKA and Happy Easter to you
GORDON,"one of the four posters"?how many do you have??
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Lacey - Only two at the moment but have been trying to negotiate the sale of a third for some time!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Lacey - Only two at the moment but have been trying to negotiate the sale of a third for some time!
We don't even have a two poster
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »