View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Afternoon all, on this cold, dreary old Sunday - still no sign of sunshine, but I see Mandy has it all today, so enjoy that Mandy cos we're getting it back for the whole of next week

Jenny, sounds like a fab walk you all had - good job Polly didn't go with ya though at that speed!!! It would have taken you till tomorrow morning I've taken your advice and had a quiet day and long nanny nap. Enjoy that meal you're busy cooking.

Lynn, hope you're enjoying Sunday with Gorden home, and I think he's home all week too isn't he? Unlike me, cos Dave will be doing a 5 day week for a few weeks now, but I'm sure I'll cope

Zena's lame again I think it's when she zooms up the top to get to the neighbour's dogs who are barking profusely at her from the other side. Those in charge of them next door don't know that they're not allowed up on the very top level now, so I might just have to go round and tell them. Anyway, since she's got up, it's getting better by the minute and she'll soon be fine again I'm sure.

We had lunch, and when I went to clear up, I had no water I thought it was boiler problems, until I turned on the cold tap and had no water there either Thankfully Dave was home and went down and checked out the garage, but I rang my neighbour and he too had no water. I rang the water board and they told me the gas workers had managed to drill through one of their main pipes and it was a major problem and that their engineer was on his way there to investigate it. I gathered from her that this could take many hours, so then we had to go out and get some bottled water. Could have done without that having just stuffed my face with roast beef and all the trimmings Still not on when we got back, but it did come back on again after a few hours, so at least it's all sorted now.

You never realise what you've got till you don't have it anymore, I couldn't clean my teeth, couldn't rinse all the dirty washing up for the dishwasher, in fact, I had to turn the dishwasher off cos that was running without any water not to mention the washing machine, but I think I realised quickly enough not to have done any damage to them by turning them both off.

Well that's my excitement for the day, now I'd better make Dave a cuppa and get some more washing in the machine.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Afternoon June well done to you and keshi with the training.
Of course we would love photos.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Glad that's sorted Helena. Given you a little taster of what it's like here in Cyprus when they start 'water rationing' and we only get water 3 days a week for 8hrs a day (if lucky) I am glad I am now living where there is a pressurised pump water system.

We've been promised NO rationing this year but, after only about 4 days rainfall since last year ain't holding my breath.

I use a FRACTION of what I used to use in UK now. Concentrates your mind on it when you not only have to pay for it but might RUN OUT of it if you use it injudiciously.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Morning all...... Tang that reminds me of when Aunt and Uncle came to stay from Australia, they were horrified at how I just casually used water, left the tap running etc... however here in the Pacific Northwest we have absolutely no water shortage, so you definitely take it for granted.

Anyway - morning all - quick catch up and read, raining here this morning but I think the sun is meant to arrive later! Had a lovely day yesterday, went to a local "city" beach and walked along the paved trail and got fish and chips for lunch, then ran all our errands so all we have to do today is walk the doglets and then potter and housework!

I have cheese and pepperoni bread in my bread maker for lunch.. smells yummy and going to make cheddar and broccoli soup to go with it! and falafals for dinner tonight!

So that is about it.. pleased to see everyone on parade.. thanks for all the updates, I do so enjoy reading them! Hope Mandy doesn't end up in the sick bay, and lets hope Bitkin survived today!!

Happy Sunday peeps xxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Jasper

From This

To This

To This

DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:31 PM
He is SO handsome, I love his markings on his nose
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey peeps
Just got back for a very successful shopping trip,am totally knackered!! Having a coffee,then I'm off for a snooze
Sunny and warm here but OMG the wind is blowing up something awful
Hope you're all well Will be flat out on the sofa with the Princess See ya later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Oh the pics That can't be one of the puppies Wow,unbelievable....he's gorgeous
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Afternoon Debbie sounds like a nice weekend your having.
Afternoon Eileen glad the shopping trip was successful. See you after your snooze maybe (hopefully).
June what a stunner. Love his colouring.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Oh my, June - Jasper is just so gorgeous and looking so grown-up already!
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »