register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Been out with Mabs and Keshi, was going to do a training session, and put my hand in my pocket to get out the bag of treats I took out of the freezer last night.....only they are oven chips silly me....soooo they just had a lot of play fighting and running round, rolling in fox poo and generally being irresponsible and not do any behaviour stuff, which suits them.
Took Cariad and Lona onto the river, we had a good mooch around, Lona swimming out for a ball and back again, Cariad burying a ball, and so it went on. Rain IS forecast, but nothing so far, everyone's having their snooze now with a bone each, been tidied up and swept and thats them till tea time.
Eileen, you have obviously NEVER had more than one puppy in your kitchen, it is OK till around 5 weeks, then the Devil enters them, and your kitchen and anything they can reach is fair game for them. I have barricades for barricades, and am always thankful when the little darlings can go out with their mummy and respective rellies and only come in for meal times and play time with me, then off out again to see mummy et al.
Everyone seems to be having a good day, we've all had incident free walks, which must be a record I think.
Malka, can you get the spraying done and knock it off your rent, or at least let your neighbour know thats what you intend to do, that way she will immediately 'remember' I expect. I know what I'm like when those Himalayan wotsits come out, I come out in a rash and I feel really ill, I am fine till they enter the picture.
I'm going to wash my hair now I think and I fancy poached egg on toast for lunch. Ktichen floor needs doing, but it will still need doing later on I'm sure its not going to clean itself to spite me!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 02:11 PM
TW,I'll never have more than one puppy in my kitchen I'm a one puppy at a time kinda girl
Think it was DD with the Lotto numbers,I have about 10 tickets to check Keep meaning to and I will but I win it round Christmas time,always decorations up in my dream Just not sure which Christmas
Next door neighbour has taken my Mabs for a spin Hope he's not to long or she'll miss me Was just in the middle of hoovering her too Wife has gone as well,probably end up on a ferry
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Ahem....I wonder who wrote the following....not too long ago either...

'Think I could give 14 a go...I'd be sleeping beside them I love the whole pregnancy and birth part too...so exciting I tend to burn my dinner!! '
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Ahem....I wonder who wrote the following....not too long ago either...

'Think I could give 14 a go...I'd be sleeping beside them I love the whole pregnancy and birth part too...so exciting I tend to burn my dinner!! '
I know,but I can dream can't I?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2014, 02:21 PM
More like 4 legged nightmares
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
More like 4 legged nightmares

I'm wondering if I'll even get another one after Lacey...guess I'll not know how I feel till the time comes in another 10 or 15 years
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Yes, I did notice your mention of Denzel Washington Another one who could park his slippers under the bed anytime, along with Kevin Kostner, but he hasn't aged very well has he old Kevin? I was sooooooo in love with him in that film with wotshername You know, where he was her bodyguard??? Tcht, why can't I remember these important things...... Have fun Eileen, and be careful if you go up there with the grimebuster.....is it wise????
Would that be The Bodyguard with Whitney Huston? Love him in that film
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Afternoon all
I have done some more washing, had to put it in tumble drier cos it keeps raining
I bought Rosie some new balls to go with her flinger and took her on field and then bathed her, she was not happy
Thing is now she keeps shivering so me being a massive softie have put the heating on
She was even sat wrapped in a blanket earlier

Well the ironing has not happened might get some oomph later, think I need some of Lacey's barrocca lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Afternoon everyone. Stopped raining but dull and cold.
Seems everybody has had a fairly good day especially walk wise.
Eileen are you sure that was Beroca you took ??
Been out and got my bib and bobs and watched the pet re-homing programme Jenny mentioned not watched it before well needless to say there were tears.
Off to make a cuppa and watch 4 in a bed.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Aww LYNN,have you starting to dribble Had to go out and get a bib!....bless Yep defo berocca,high as a kite normally though,I don't stand I bounce Over active thyroid maybe
Alright MANDY,chuck me over your ironing
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »