View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Oh I DID Lynn I gave Zena a couple of tiny bits cos she was drooling with the smell of it cooking. I fry mine when I've coated it in flour, so it has a lovely crispy coating, some mash potato and peas. Zena enjoyed a F4D salmon mousse and some mash

You ought to get one of these Hurtta overalls for Dillon, it would keep him clean when all the mud appears, plus the legs are made for Bernese's I think by the length of them lol! Either that or Zena is a dwarf dog

I'd better get changed cos time is ticking on for that doc's appointment. Awww gaaawd, that's twice they've summoned me in there over the past 2 weeks and I hate being ordered abaht! Hey ho, it'll soon be over I s'pose and I can watch Jeremy and have a little nanny nap ready for Dave's grand entrance.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Michael has somehow managed to prise off the Z key on my computer keyboard while I was cooking his lunch! I think I've got it back on ... but if I start typing nonsense, you'll know why!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2013, 02:33 PM
I can just picture You and Zena with your delicious lunch.
I am becoming very tempted by those overalls Dillons feathers on his front legs are becoming wet and muddy every day with all the lovely puddles he loves to walk in then he doesn't like them brushed as they get tangly.

Linda I shouldn't really he sounds like a real little bundle of mischief your Michael reminds me of my Michael when he was young.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Afternoon everyone

Just got back from lunch & Roodee drop off. Put in my order for Xmas food with my friend the farmer/butcher/baker-I am wicked. Ordered my little bro(who is now 65 & older than me LOL)a small pork Pie & a extra large one, going to hide the big one in his Xmas hamper bag Hee Hee so he thinks he only has a lil PP for Xmas-SIL will keep me updated with his reaction when he sees the lil one Also got him & SIL some preserves-Marmalade with Malt Whisky & Cherry curd with Cherry brandy, pickle with porter, & some Apple sauce. Have also ordered him some sausages & a big thick Gammon steak. Will be adding more non perishables over the next couple of weeks-biscuits/crackers etc & then some cheese etc nearer Xmas. He & SIL have everything & I don't do giving people bath/shower stuff so a hamper is the best way to go LOL

Got some puppy food for Mr D so I don't start panicing on Saturday !
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Afternoon all. Another damp & miserable day here today.
I read all the posts earlier before I took Taff out so I've forgotten who said what now.
While I was out this morning I called in to see my sister in work. She was telling me about her Boss's MIL. she has had her colon taken out & wears a bag & she has other things wrong with her. Anyway she was having an operation yesterday - the op started at 9.30 & she was still in theatre at 5pm. When they opened her up they found a Potato in her stomach which had started growing. Roots & shoots on it she must have eaten one & it's not digested with all the stuff that's wrong with her & so it's taken root. Imagine the shock the surgeon had when he found that. They didn't think she would last the night but this morning she was a bit better - dosed up on morphine.

I've started my Christmas shopping ......... 3 nail varnishes for one of the g/daughters stockings.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Afternoon everyone

Just got back from lunch & Roodee drop off. Put in my order for Xmas food with my friend the farmer/butcher/baker-I am wicked. Ordered my little bro(who is now 65 & older than me LOL)a small pork Pie & a extra large one, going to hide the big one in his Xmas hamper bag Hee Hee so he thinks he only has a lil PP for Xmas-SIL will keep me updated with his reaction when he sees the lil one Also got him & SIL some preserves-Marmalade with Malt Whisky & Cherry curd with Cherry brandy, pickle with porter, & some Apple sauce. Have also ordered him some sausages & a big thick Gammon steak. Will be adding more non perishables over the next couple of weeks-biscuits/crackers etc & then some cheese etc nearer Xmas. He & SIL have everything & I don't do giving people bath/shower stuff so a hamper is the best way to go LOL

Got some puppy food for Mr D so I don't start panicing on Saturday !
Would you like me to send an address for you to post off one of those hampers to me?

What wonderful ideas for gifts. Quite a few in my family say 'consumables please'. when people buy you luxury food and drink - you don't have to make room in your house for it, when it's consumed it's gone!

And ready made up hampers always seem to contain quite a lot of stuff that NO ONE ever eats!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Had a quiet day after all. Only Jackie has been today, babies other Nana is in bed 'with a bucket' as she put it, she has the sickness bug going about, so glad she didn't bring it round here.
Babies successfully weaned this morning. I put the Escape Committee around a tray of mince and they tucked in immediately, then one came out to see what was going on and joined in, put the remaining 4 around a 2nd dish, which was polished off pretty quickly, then they all started washing each other to get more food.
Eventually they were tired out by all this, climbed in the crate, Mabs got the bits off them they'd missed and they are fast asleep still.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Well just take me out and slap some sense into me. I set off for the Osteo to be there at 4pm same as the last two weeks. Remembered half way there my appointment was for 3.30 duh. She was fully booked so I have to wait until Monday now - 2pm. I will set an alarm reminder for that one.

Ended up calling in at the luxury pharmacy and buying more than fifty euros worth of stuff. Then walked along to the huge shoe store and bought a pair of flats for the UK and some MORE lovely houseslippers (got them on right now) then back via pet shop for muttley stuff and Zorba's bakery to stock up on fattening goodies. Was gone twice as long as I would have been at the osteo and spent three times as much as I would have too!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Can't quite work out which dogs are in that piccie TW. And a big WELL DONE for that successful weaning! Wow wish it was as easy as that to wean a baby off the breast lol!

What will happen to Mabs' milk now? And will they continue to suckle or what? Or are you going to keep them away from their mum now or what? I must know!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Oh pooo Tang, one day maybe you will get right day and right time! Roll on Monday eh!
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »