View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Lucky haven't heard a word so far and yet this person was posting to their own ad saying stuff like ISN'T ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB LOT? I even messaged them saying I'd give them another 20 if they delivered it. Not a dicky bird!

Lynn whatever you do with it it will still be a noisy macerator. The first time I ever heard of these was when staying in a little pub accommodation in Marazion. My ex got up in the middle of the night to go to the loo. Next thing I know I thought someone was coming into the bedroom using a pneumatic drill to get past the door! Lordy what a racket!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Pat - How weird! Hope you do hear something!

Hi Louise.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 01:35 PM
It is cold here yet lovely. Work tonight and I am at the moment just starting my preventative regime starting with 1 paracetamol and a pack of peas.
Been out with Bella twice nope 3 times and Bella has been out 4 time once with John (neighbour) at 7am for a nice hour long walk he is really enjoying it and said since starting walking Bella has lost 9lb in weight - and he enjoys the company chatting while out.
Tomorrow is switch over day I am back from work in the morning so I do the early one 7am and then again before I go to bed about 9am and John come before work at 12.30ish and I get up at 4 (earlier tomorrow as Dad has hospital at 3.45) and Bella will be out about 5 and then 7 and then when John gets home at 10.30 come to the conclusion she is in perpetual motion that dog.

So just doing very little but phone calls.
Lynn hope you resolve your plumbing issue.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
It is cold here yet lovely. Work tonight and I am at the moment just starting my preventative regime starting with 1 paracetamol and a pack of peas.
Been out with Bella twice nope 3 times and Bella has been out 4 time once with John (neighbour) at 7am for a nice hour long walk he is really enjoying it and said since starting walking Bella has lost 9lb in weight - and he enjoys the company chatting while out.
Tomorrow is switch over day I am back from work in the morning so I do the early one 7am and then again before I go to bed about 9am and John come before work at 12.30ish and I get up at 4 (earlier tomorrow as Dad has hospital at 3.45) and Bella will be out about 5 and then 7 and then when John gets home at 10.30 come to the conclusion she is in perpetual motion that dog.

So just doing very little but phone calls.
Lynn hope you resolve your plumbing issue.
I bet Bella LOVES IT! Lucky girl! I've reduced my trips with Bella down from 4 to 3 now she goes longer without a wee. Our long walk is usually always the first one. I feel dead guilty if I have to cut it short to about half hour!

When winter is here we get out more often for longer walks. So much easier to get a bit of weight off them if they are walking further and regularly. They seem to look better for it too - better defined muscles and all that.

Not enough photos of your Bella coming this way KAZZ. Pull yer finger out it's not as if you've got anything else to do lol!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Afternoon Kazz sounds like the knee is still you giving you gyp. Hoping it feels better soon.
That made me chuckle about your neighbour saying he enjoyed the company for a chat while walking. I imagine myself one day dogless walking somewhere and talking as if I have the dog with me.

Still waiting for the plumber and of course because I only have the camping toilet I need a wee more.

Pat any news on Mart ? Or have I missed it ?
No Helena so far hope she is ok and not fallen down a big hill.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 02:15 PM
.... I'm here, I'm here *whizzes in and flops down in the comfiest chair*

You won't belieeeeeve just how much I've got done this morning and I've only just finished, and if I were to tell you, I'd wear you all out

In brief.......took Zena on her walk, changed and went off to b&q at 8.30 to get some conti board for Dave for the van. Came home, rang somebody who is interested in a 2 month rental of said van (which is good!). Off down to the nurse for blood test, and lied and told her I didn't have anything to eat or drink since 8 pm last night, cos I just had to have half a cup of cawfee this morning

Then I went down to the seafront and bought some beautiful fresh dover soles, which the fisherman had put on a special this week cos they're inundated with them apparently, and that's also good, cos they are my absolute favourite fish, so I bought 4 of them and stuck 3 in the freezer.

Parked up down the town and went into Argos for some more of those fab vacuum bags for the rest of this bedding which is now nicely aired against the rads. All the pillows, feather duvets and toppers, all clean and ready to store for the winter.

Then went off to Sainsbury's for some crusty bread to go with my dover sole. Met up with the guests staying in the small an and they're still loving it and will be coughing up another month's rent this saturday.

Popped into the 2nd van for a big fleece and the hot water bottles for their bed, cos in this weather, they will need this big fleece on top of the mattress before the other 3 layers of toppings and protectors.

Got back home after shopping and van trip, and saw neighbour's son doing the drive sanding (filling it in with sand after sandblasting it). So I collared him for another £20 and asked him if he'd take get this leather recliner up there for me with his son. He finished the sanding, whilst I chucked the ball in the garden for Zena, and off we went to the van again, with the reclliner in the back in 2 halves. It fits in there a treat, and I then left him up there to mow both lawns lol! I've kind of collared him for half a day when he was actually booked to take out 2 big bushes for another neighbour, but hey ho. He'll be cutting my front lawn this afternoon too, if he can finish off his other jobs before dark.

Came back home again, cooked my dover sole, at it, and now I'm cream crackered and need a very looooooong lie down before I start all over again tonight.

Can you belieeeve how much I've got done this morning here, cos I sure can't, and look at the time, I should be lying down with JK by now

Have skimmed through, and Pat, that looks a real bargain for E40 nab it while you can, if you can find the place of course. Lynn, good luck with that blocked loo, I don't know anything about pumped system, but I have been told off by Dave for putting those wet wipe thingies down the loo. Only loo paper is supposed to go down a loo, along with body excrements of course. If you want reliable workmen, I found that find an expert site, Phil's site, off Location Location Location, you can usually rely on those and not be ripped off by a cowboy.

Linda, so sorry you're still having sleeping problems, and Malka hope you're catching up on yours too.

Having got everything done, including all the ironing last night, I now have the rest of the week doing NUFFINK!!! Allegedly
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Kazz sounds like the knee is still you giving you gyp. Hoping it feels better soon.
That made me chuckle about your neighbour saying he enjoyed the company for a chat while walking. I imagine myself one day dogless walking somewhere and talking as if I have the dog with me.

Still waiting for the plumber and of course because I only have the camping toilet I need a wee more.

Pat any news on Mart ? Or have I missed it ?
No Helena so far hope she is ok and not fallen down a big hill.
Nope. Haven't heard from him yet but sure I would have if anything had been amiss!

As for you talking to yourself when no dog is around. I did it for two years after Charlie died. I'd pull up in my car outside and say aloud 'here we are'.

Or get up from the laptop and announce 'lets go to bed'. Then say to myself 'who are you talking to you stupid cow'
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Afternoon Helena I need a lie down too after reading of your escapades.

I haven't put anything down there I shouldn't.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2013, 02:23 PM
Pat two mad cows then.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Right you can all now STOP accusing or insinuating that Lynn has put a dead cat or worse down her loo! She only put body products and loo roll down it - honestly your honour!
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »