Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Great news! I bet that fells amazing!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm so glad that your ramp will soon be usable. There will be no stopping you once everywhere is finished, Its been a right nightmare for you.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Malka, that is wonderful news!!!! I am just catching up so only just seen this.

I am so happy for you and Pereg, now you can get out and about, both of you, and you have some of your very deserved, independence!! xx
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Brilliant news Malka. It makes you realise how much we take for granted being able to nip to the shop when you've not been able to for so long.
Don't spend up when you do get to the supermarket.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-09-2013, 03:46 PM
The ramp has been usable since this morning although I still have not tried The Silver Monster, mainly because I am not prepared to drive him straight off the ramp, across the pavement, and down onto the road as it could damage his underwotsits. But when they came to remove the boards at the side [and the iron bars that were knocked in to keep the boards in place] they said that they will put some concrete down at the end, from the pavement to the road. When? No idea but as Rosh Hashana starts early tomorrow evening I would not be able to go out on The Silver Monster until Sunday the earliest so that is not important, and poor Pereg is so used to not going out that it will not bother her for another few days or weeks. It is also hotter than ever so we are both better off at home.

The worker who was so obscenely rude to me, which started all the bad things off, has not been seen since, and the other workers have been pleasant and nice and helpful, knowing that I am deaf so they must speak slowly and clearly - a wee bit difficult as of course their Hebrew is so Arabic accented. They have been great with Pereg, totally ignoring her which, of course, meant that after her initial rush out and bark she then came in and flonked down in the doorway watching them.

She is such a good girl and I am so proud of her.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4