Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Had a look and seems undestandable to me so if I can get it anyone should be able too
Thanks Harvey and thanks everyone else who responded. The dates and conditions are as Azz set but I sort of fiddled around for a couple of hours until I got what I thought was the best OP.

I hope Azz is happy with it. [He might sack me if he is not! ]
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Afternoon Joedee.
Afternoon Harvey.
Afternoon Cacoll Marco is getting good.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 01:19 PM
I wish I had more self control when it comes to 'bargains'.

Start out by perusing the local for sale and wanteds for a cheapie telly for suliman and end up putting two wanteds in ... one for 2 tvs and one for a single bed of any sort in decent nick.

So far I have purchased for cash

Carlsberg drinks fridge
Large Mexican rug (and I do mean large I thought it would go in my room in winter but it's so big it will have to go in the spare room lol!

3 sets of good bedding
(I only wanted the white one for 30 but said I'd take the coloured ones as she only wanted a tenner each for them)

27" TV on Stand from Eddie Whizz In & Out
He messaged me he has one and will be there tomorrow.

Then I get a message from someone who has custom made full width size bunks for and will throw in a Toshiba TV with them so I start thinking PUT THE SINGLE IN MINE IN THE BIG FLAT AND KEEP THE BUNKS.

Then I notice this guy is also selling a neat little rocking chair ... well you get my drift. George is now on his way to get the bunks, the TV and the rocking chair lol!

I am avoiding the BUY/SELL forum for a while after today!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 02:01 PM
"Eddie Whizz in and out" What is that?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Pat they sound like real good bargains there if the tele's work and the bunks don't collapse. Which I am sure they will and won't.

Tis as I thought that 10 grand mistake was our end.
Had a message on the phone while hoovering from Tom our buyer asking how things were going. So I told him about the mistake and it was being sorted and also that we were having the planning submitted bit looked into further but apart from that everything still on track.
Him and his OH had been in to see their Solicitor to ask how things were progressing and there Solicitor told them they are waiting for our Solicitor and then contracts can be exchanged.
Tom was a little shocked that they got the price wrong as were he he thought at first it was their Solicitor but I said no I think its ours.
We did try to ring Tom and Lisa Friday evening but they were out.
I explained we also have to get Michael to sign that he will be vacating the property the same time as us and we are not expecting him home yet possibly today or tomorrow.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Good to hear its being sorted LYNN Hope you're enjoying your day and all the best to Gorden
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Nice so far Eileen thank you and the sun is shining.
House work now finished. I can rest till his Lordship arrives then wait on him hand and foot as he has been out earning the money.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Wish mine was coming home LYNN,think I'd make his favourite liver and bacon
Oh well,needs must
Going in for round two of eye drops....this should be good
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2013, 02:50 PM
I have that pleasure not too look forward to soon but at least it will only 4 nights a week away thank goodness.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Same with Conor LYNN,3 weeks away then back to four nights a week Untill after Christmas hopefully.Don't really mind that at least he's home at the weekends My phone bill is going to be massive
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »