View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Morning Eileen sorry you are not feeling well. (((Hugs))).

Good grief June what has he got himself into. you probably don't want to know exactly I don't think I would.
As long as you stop getting the hassle now and can start to rebuild your life.
I think the answer to rolling over and biscuit would be yes but I won't try it.

Lap top confiscated.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Well surely now there are 2 lots looking for him they will pick him up.
They seemed pretty confident he wouldn't be coming back here, and its rare they make that sort of statement.
Big Things Planned for him then. I'll watch Crimewatch I think, I may find out more!!!!
Sort of fame I never would have wanted for my kids though, I cannot believe he has turned out so bad. Then again like someone has said to me, it is drugs and once they are hooked nothing is off limits, which scares the Bejasus out of me to be honest.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Poor Dillon and Poor Pereg, alone and bereft
No Lynn, I'm not sure I want to know what has been going on. I have a sick feeling in my stomach about all this.
Youngest Son back from holiday tomorrow and it is his birthday, will have to tell him when I see him, fine birthday he's going to have. Thank goodness its bound to be some time in the week next week, if he lived up the road I would be seeing him sooner than that, and it is the sort of stuff you don't want to have to tell someone about their brother really is it. Well actually I don't really know what IT is, but its got to be bad stuff
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Eileen - you are not alone - that Nippy person gave the Dire Rear to me as well.

Luckily I have a couple of packs of Loperamide [Imodium] so at the moment I am fine - as long as I do not try to get upright... sitting does have its advantages at times [so does the fact that I had a large delivery of bog rolls a couple of days ago!]
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Malka, good job you can laugh in spite of all the difficulties isn't it. Big hugs xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:55 AM
I think that's right June once hooked its a downward spiral however good they were or well raised they were.

A neighbour/friend up the road from me she is Joel's my Grandsons other nan had to put her son out in the end he is 2 years younger than our Michael. All the family have had tragic lives very disfunctional (sp) family he was always a badden. Went right off the rails when his older brother one of Marks my eldest's best friend died of cancer he was 18. He kept the whole family on the straight and narrow the only decent one out of them. Oh except for Lisa the youngest girl she has turned out alright and lives with her two children her partner and Jan the 4 children's mum who has the same cancer as Gill. Gary was her favourite and it broke her when he died then Paul's problems so she ousted him out.

You cannot blame yourself you raised him well and after a certain age they are out of our control and beyond us keeping them on the right road we can only hope they stay on it unfortunately many don't and that is no reflection on the parents in all cases only in some.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Oh dear Malka good job you have sufficient supplies.

June I can fully understand you not wanting to know and your apprehension at having to tell your youngest son but I guess he needs to know if only for you to be able to unburden some of it.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:58 AM
June - have you got any idea how much space 10 packs of 32 bog rolls take up? To say nothing of the other necessities that came in the order!

Oh, and Da Booga refuses to tell me where she has hidden her laptop.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Wow I was up late today so have missed out on what you have all been upto.

Confession here my Wu is behind all norty behavour in dogs all over the world, he is trying to plan world domination & if he had a brain he would probably succeed-good job he hasn't LOLOL

All quiet here today, not got anything on until dog training tonight & I'm trying to think up a new exercise to be taught & then set as homework. Sadly brain not in gear at the moment
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2013, 11:10 AM
MALKA(( hugs)) to you.We can get that Nippy when we're back on our feet Fully supplied here too,thank goodness I have the BELCHIES,hate them
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »