View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2013, 01:15 PM
TW, rock is superb!! Looks like it has two stumpy little legs.Can imagine you whiling away the hours,sitting there watching the wolf pack,munching on choklit and reading a very educational book Doglets look great btw
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Thank you Eileen. Choklit will melt but I can guarantee that will change within the space of weeks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Am a thicko,had two of those outside candle lanterns on the patio, just noticed they are in mush,totally melted.Grass in front garden now resembles straw and there's a frog inside my lady water feature thing and I can't fill it up,he's just sitting in there glaring at me,like,well what ya gonna do about it?Have it switched off in case the slimy git gets electrocuted just wish he'd shift
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2013, 01:35 PM
LOL H there is no air con.

Lynn I do not cope very well with it, it makes me feel ill but I have no choice there is only me to pay the bills and the rent. I need to find myself a man and become a lady of leisure especially now I have to work like this till I am nearly 70 when I can retire. Well that's if dear **** mr cameron doesn't put it up again or abolish retirement completely.

H its affecting my heart as well, I am getting dreadful palpitations. Hope you feel better after a nanny nap.

Oh well better get ready to get off to work again.
pamela81
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hi Pamela, I hope they've got air con in your office, it makes such a difference. In fact, I bet that's the whole reason they splash out on it, otherwise all their staff would be zonked out over their desks in this heat

they do have aircon but im still falling asleep as i work in a call centre for a big bank and we have little calls coming in. Soo boring when its like this!!! only soo many times you can read bbc or the work forum (not meant to get access to this site but i do)
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Love the rock, never have I seen such a handsome rock
Eileen my German friends brought me two lanterns to hang outside a couple of years ago. Lovely they were, with thick coloured candles in. One day I came home and found melted coloured blobs of wax So I know where you are coming from
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Afternoon all,

I'm feeling grumpy 'cos its too hot and the wind has change direction which means my kitchen in no longer cool. Until it changed direction any breeze has been blowing through the double doors into the kitchen and I've kept the velux and windows closed on the south side. Tried opening the velux as a breeze appeared (gone now) and all I did was succeed in filling the kitchen with red hot air. Fan on trying to push the hot air out I'm sure that lots of you think us down souf shouldn't be moaning about the heat .... but its hottest around London and the suburbs and believe me its so oppressive. Moan over now as I gather the weather is all down hill from tomorrow onwards

Eileen - how horrible for you to witness that poor abused dog but how lovely for it to have its coat removed,a bath and some TLC. You need to send for Jimmi (Bitkin's dog) as he loves hunting frogs .... and you wouldn't have to witness it.
Helena - Your walk sounded lovely in the woods until you started to climb up. Great news about the van bookings for 2014. I personally think you shouldn't consider selling the smaller van as its the plot that is the valuable asset surely being so near the woods etc Whatever you decide though it has really served you well hasn't it.
I'm sitting here dreaming of your cold air-conditioned lounge
June - Your dog walks sounded lovely and Lol to the woman who thought they were wolves. Your new rock is looking good but you may need a cushion me thinks Gorgeous shots of the two water babies.
Bev - Thinking of you suffering away .... it'll be cooler tomorrow (((hugs))) to you ..... maybe not hugs as you are probably all sticky.
Hi to everyone else and enjoy the rest of the day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Ah Jenny G,don't be grumpy!!!
Funny thing about the frog
Water statue lady is very elegant looking, dark grey, almost black in colour, arm rised about her head, Knee's bent, long thin legs sitting sideways, Totally stark naked of course!! Always thought of her as a stuck up kind of blade
Anywhoo where the little pump is at the back where said slimy has parked himself,is essentially in her ass!!!!
Not sure stuck up blade is impressed!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Afternoon everyone. Goodness its hot even the wind is hot.

All windows open top half of stable door in the hall open fan on and I feel like I am melting.
Bev check the rules about working over a certain heat and under a certain heat. I am sure it use to be a rule if it was above a certain temp or below you were not allowed to work.
Working under all that glass is going to be unbearable.

Liking the rock June.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2013, 03:40 PM
The rock is looking good!!! already for the great unveil...got me hat sorted.. Dogs look to be enjoying the water without interruptions too.

Got the kittens home, safe and sound, if a bit groggy, phew thats a relief. I know it was only a spay, but, well was a little anxious...

We have got hot and oppressive weather now, so got all the cooling things on the go.

Now going to kitten sit indoors with a book and a long cold drink, a little too early for an alcoholic beverage, so lemonade it is then
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »