View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Brilliant news June. .So pleased that Sasha has turned the corner & is going to be alright. Along with the other babies of course. You can start to relax yourself a bit now.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-01-2013, 04:12 PM

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Excellent news so pleased to be reading this.
Champers tonight then when Sally turns up with the magic bottle.

Lovely pictures of the snow Jenny. Ours is thawing too thank goodness. I am just hoping the temperature doesn't drop really low and freeze it.
We have had some sun today which has helped with the thaw.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Well she's just done a runny poo, the vet said that may happen which is why he wants me to keep an eye on her for a few days.
Been at the wholesalers and bought a massive bag of charcoal bones!!!!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Evening everyone,

What a gorgeous pic of Sasha, she's so cute and glad to see she is doing better too!

Well today really felt busy, not sure why, just never seemed to stop even though I wasn't doing any more than I normally do.

Got home and discovered my TMA is back and it was a C, which is a clear pass. So I am delighted cause it's way better than I have been getting before; a bare pass. Can tell I had more time to concentrate on this one thank goodness. Got to spend some real time on sorting out number 4, and the first one for Total War. Want to get good marks from here on in.

Just waiting on the exam results now, they are due back in March sometime.

Oh...and we still don't have snow
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Wonderful news TW, Sasha is such a poppet and has fought so hard. You are going to miss those babies.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Tw
What great great news on sasha and the other babies
Your a blooming marvel to have coped all this time
May be things will be a wee bit easier for you now
I'm so so pleased for you
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2013, 05:52 PM
June - FANTASTIC NEWSabout Sasha - that's a lot to put on in a week considering quite a lot has been going through her. Well done June - I am convinced she only made it because of your total dedication.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the nice remarks. I don't think I've done anything that anyone else wouldn't have done in the circumstances, I couldn't have afforded the blood transfusion so she had to do a lot of it herself, it is all down to her and that she is a little fighter and didn't give up, even the vets said they didn't know if she would make it or not, and that was as positive as they could be.
Her new family are really happy that we have got to this day, and are looking forward to being able to take her home with them soon. Can't come soon enough for me, much as I love them all, I want a day off in my pj's just nipping out to feed them and having a break from it all.
She has been in the kitchen with them this afternoon, I gave her one of the charcoal bones on the way home and she really tucked into it, so we got home and the rest of the babies were yodelling to come in, they all got charcoal bones, and weren't sure what you did, so she dived in and showed them, watched to see what happened and there was no over excessive bullying because they were busy working the charcoal bones out, left them to get wood and fabric conditioner and they were fine when I got back. Moved the crate so it blocked the baby gate so's she couldn't show them the way out.
Was sorting the fire out before, and next minute there she is, nipped over the gate and sat with me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Evening everyone,

What a gorgeous pic of Sasha, she's so cute and glad to see she is doing better too!

Well today really felt busy, not sure why, just never seemed to stop even though I wasn't doing any more than I normally do.

Got home and discovered my TMA is back and it was a C, which is a clear pass. So I am delighted cause it's way better than I have been getting before; a bare pass. Can tell I had more time to concentrate on this one thank goodness. Got to spend some real time on sorting out number 4, and the first one for Total War. Want to get good marks from here on in.

Just waiting on the exam results now, they are due back in March sometime.

Oh...and we still don't have snow
Evening Lorraine. Well done on your
result.
Enjoy your evening.

Cheeky little Sasha.
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »