View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Aftonnoo all , p*sswda as a af)atart" Ool! Ben in neighboutrs, good tim, playig wth wiii with grandkkis, getting grandma ancing wi'm ill"!!" |Pisses of wot" Or wot LOLO LOL LOLLLLL now they want me back for games later what a larf" Can't get hold of ONLY family I have lft io.e. brother, so sad, need to speak with family but they've all gone only dave an Zena left now....... Heeeeeeeopp!! Gonna go back for game s after opening some presies an drining some more jut cos I can lol~!"111x Such bad typing her but Im urt3eouu' ll dunfrtndysnf.cccccc
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Aftonnoo all , p*sswda as a af)atart" Ool! Ben in neighboutrs, good tim, playig wth wiii with grandkkis, getting grandma ancing wi'm ill"!!" |Pisses of wot" Or wot LOLO LOL LOLLLLL now they want me back for games later what a larf" Can't get hold of ONLY family I have lft io.e. brother, so sad, need to speak with family but they've all gone only dave an Zena left now....... Heeeeeeeopp!! Gonna go back for game s after opening some presies an drining some more jut cos I can lol~!"111x Such bad typing her but Im urt3eouu' ll dunfrtndysnf.cccccc
words fail!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:27 PM
They sur3 do rosebud!! better hve sommat to eat open presies and go bck in der eden!!!!! xxxxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Have a good time H, wouldn't want your head in the morning, ouch
Have got girlies out in shifts, Lona and Mabs walk spoilt by a collie - again - so had to turn round and go back the way we came, was really hoping everywhere would be deserted, got Cariad out and her walk went OK thank goodness because at the moment with having these babies she is on red alert for the slightest thing from any dog Now having a bacon and black pudding roll, with a cup of tea. Dog walking stuff in washer as very muddy out there and most of it is on either the girls or me. Brought babies in for lunch whilst out with Cariad, distributed bones, skipped out, and feet up (again) have got connected to wi-fi but can't go any further because can't work out how I get a server, have tried but it is saying about a safety certificate, will leave that to Leon I think
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:42 PM
You are clearly having a fabby doo time Helena. Carry on enjoying yourself

We all opened presents around 11.00 having taken the dogs out first. I've had loads lovely presents and my two sons have gone mad this year spending their hard earned cash Midday we went to a neighbours for drinks then back here to eat .... OH cooking which will probably mean we (me) gets to do the tidying up. Then later afternoon over to more neighbours for drinks.

We heard a lot of shouting earlier and on looking out saw a 45' ish boat adrift in the Thames. Amazingly it missed our boat and hit one really badly two doors down. It then carried on down and is now lodged in the lock cut at Shepperton. Eternally grateful that it didn't get wedged by the weir blocking the flow of water escaping. The River Bourne has burst its banks and just praying that the Thames doesn't go as well.

See you all later friends.

Has anyone heard from Malka?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
You are clearly having a fabby doo time Helena. Carry on enjoying yourself

We all opened presents around 11.00 having taken the dogs out first. I've had loads lovely presents and my two sons have gone mad this year spending their hard earned cash Midday we went to a neighbours for drinks then back here to eat .... OH cooking which will probably mean we (me) gets to do the tidying up. Then later afternoon over to more neighbours for drinks.

We heard a lot of shouting earlier and on looking out saw a 45' ish boat adrift in the Thames. Amazingly it missed our boat and hit one really badly two doors down. It then carried on down and is now lodged in the lock cut at Shepperton. Eternally grateful that it didn't get wedged by the weir blocking the flow of water escaping. The River Bourne has burst its banks and just praying that the Thames doesn't go as well.

See you all later friends.

Has anyone heard from Malka?

Was wondering that myself....
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:47 PM
They sur3 do rosebud!! better hve sommat to eat open presies and go bck in der eden!!!!! xxxxxx
Actually typing like htat takes much more skill than doing it properly....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2012, 02:49 PM
That crossed my mind too about the typing, maybe she's having us on.
Was thinking about Malka last night, maybe her computers down, she has been having problems with it for a while. Hope you're OK Malka
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Right !! wsobert up a tad!!! HGhonest!!!! Can't wait to paly wgames with neuighbours grandikidss cos I won the dancing earlier"honet!!! I'm not P8sssed o=honest!!!! hAVE FUN ALL !" MIGHT BE ABLE TO TYPE PROPER LIKE LATERS !!!XXXXXXXX
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-12-2012, 02:59 PM
mmmmmH.... you can come out now
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >