View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Just wanted to say that I am thinking of Malka too. Stay safe Malka.

To Helena.......... why you not talking to me hahahaha
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Morning all.

Lovely morning here, just got back in, Millie is content, she has had her treat and is now snoring away on the sofa..(her place for the day ).

Meeting some friends for coffee later, got to take a pair of Ugg boots back that are faulty then Tesco and that's me done for the day.

have a good one everyone

P.S...... hubby smashed his car up yesterday , so he`s not a happy bunny
Afternoon Jackie By now, I'm hoping you've been out all day so you hadn't noticed I missed you out too along with our Jen Oh dear to hubby's car there, that's not good Jackie, but at least he's ok, s*d the car tell him!

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning all.
Busy, busy day today is there any other?
I will drop in and out when I can, I don't want you all getting withdrawal symptoms
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Just wanted to say that I am thinking of Malka too. Stay safe Malka.

To Helena.......... why you not talking to me hahahaha
Lol Jen!! Because if you look at the time, it must have taken me all of 5 mins to pick up all those I did and reply, by which time, the new ones had come up on another page, so I then replied to them, and off I went Which then meant, coz you were on another page, I missed you altogether Blimey, have I managed to baffle you with b*llsh*t yet Jen, I should have been a politician shouldn't I, I missed my vocation there Oh yes, afternoon Jen, hope you had a good morning!!!!

.... and now DD is gonna think I'm missing her out too, but I won't, I'll get to you in a min Debbie It's soooo much better when Lynn does this isn't it, goes much smoother
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Well, what an absolutely glorious morning. The sun is shining bright and it's very, very mild out there. When we set off it was very overcast and looked cold, but once that sun burnt through - wow! The only trouble was that we were dressed for the time of year when a light cardigan/jumper would have done nicely.

Lovely walk with built in sauna thrown in
We've been just as lucky down here today again Chris, glorious sunshine, I was only in one layer lunchtime walking on crispy, dry leaves, long may it last hey.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if they were all only too pleased to 'drop 'em' for a laugh!
Yes, this needs some serious thought Lucky ..... hmmmmm

Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Morning morning morning you crazy dogsey peeps!!

Malka stay safe, we are sending you hugs from us here xx

Well I don't think it is raining, so might be able to keep Tilly clean from her bath yesterday - Oh MY she smells delicious and her coat is so soft, I should bath her more often but she prefers to swim in the sea

Today walking and working, got some orders for some bracelets to be made, so I shall crack on with them.

Tonight we are off into downtown Seattle to go and see The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, it will be fun but the prospect of a night NOT in front of the fire isn't very enticing

Happy Thursday x
Morning to you Debbie Yes, you seem to fit in well with us crazy dogsey peops don'tcha!!! I might bath Zena in the shower one day, she's never actually had a bath because in all honesty I think to myself, what is the point???! Oh I like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers so enjoy the night out with them, but we'll miss you around the fire tonight, but then again, you could well be back before we go to bed....or maybe when we've just got up

Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Hi Everyone - another dark and dreary day here :/ hope you are all well.

I too am worried about Malka... why can't there be peace in the world
Afternoon Azz , yes, I'm getting worried about grandma now coz she hasn't been back today and it's not sounding good on the new is it. Must be absolutely blooming terrifying for her to say the least. I would have sent you some sunshine Azz if you'd have arrived earlier, but it's all gone now, it's dark

Are you ok grandma, we're getting worried about you over there?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2012, 05:24 PM
This is the third time I have tried to put up a Puppy Fix, tried on the netbook and it froze and lost everything, then tried on the Mac (couldn't even find the on switch and had to be shown it) did a post, then tried to find photobucket and lost the whole lot, I cannot do it, son keeps showing me, I keep trying and it isn't doing it for me, so back to the netbook.
Had a great walk with Lona and Mabs up the bridle paths and into our Private Estate (waterboard property they let me on) there are lagoons there with swans, herons and ducks, there are deer, there is a guy keeping bees, girls can do what they want and nothing for me to worry about or keep one eye open for what is behind me/in front of me. Have got some great piccies of them which I will download at the library tomorrow.
Here (for the 3rd time of trying) is today's Puppy Fix

Fire is lit, I think after all the carry on with this ******Mac I will take to drink
Hope everythings OK your end Malka.
Sounds like everyone has had good weather today, been really warm, and I didn't need the fleece under my lightweight wax to be honest. Cariad had trashed the kitchen yet again when I got home, I will leave it till the beginning of next week and then start taking her a short walk round to make her feel less like a prisoner
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 05:27 PM
OH MY those puppies

Fire is lit here, its only 9.30am but it is frosty this morning, so got the fire going early!!

H - one day you will figure out the time difference, I am 8 hrs behind the UK, I have been here 9 years and my Mum still gets confused!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks everyone for your concern. Sorry I have not been around today but I cannot seem to get focussed on anything. It is rather scary and was very noisy since early this morning. Quietened down a bit during the afternoon, at least in my area, but I know other areas to the west of the Strip, a few km further south than I am, were still being hammered and it has started up again here. But now the long range Fajar missiles have hit in the Greater Tel Aviv area. Not good, not good.

It must be pretty bad as I had a telephone call earlier from the Welfare Department at the Local Authority [not my non-working, non-social, so-called Social worker who I have only seen once in the last 12 years and who never responds to voice mail] asking if I was OK, did I have someone with me or anywhere I could go, and did I need anything - food, blankets. Hmmm - during Operation Cast Lead a hot meal was delivered every day and I was given a lovely duvet!

The food was revolting and the duvet [donated by a bedding company] was delivered two weeks after everything had calmed down!

Mind you, that was when the Home Command wanted to evacuate me because this ancient bungalow offers no protection at all, but said not only could they not guarantee me a wheelchair-friendly place but I would have to leave my dog [Little One] to fend for herself.

Yeah, right.

I guess I am as safe here as anywhere in this area, but then nowhere is a safe area unless you have a security room and stay in there all the time, but as long as Pereg is OK and the sirens and boom booms do not bother her then that is all that matters, and it was extremely noisy almost non-stop this morning. I checked her freezer and apart from the whole fish, which are really running low, I am well stocked up with her raw, plus I now have a couple of kilos of courgettes, ditto sweet potatoes in the refrigerator waiting to be prepped, blanched and frozen - I did a massive chunk of pumpkin today and will do the courgettes and sweet potatoes tomorrow, and I have about 4 or 5 large packs of cut green beans which she loves in my big freezer. She and I share the veggies now it is not so hot and I actually eat a hot meal after months of salad!

My neighbour rushed in yesterday afternoon, gabbled something about not being able to stay in her home alone so was going to one of her brothers. She came back this morning to collect more clothes, came in to say she was off again and would be back on Sunday but probably not staying. I am not going anywhere - this is my home and this is where I am staying. But it is scary being totally alone with nobody to talk to.

Thanks again everyone - please pray for everyone here and all the pets and livestock.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Thank goodness you are OK, not seen the news today, but from what you are saying it is bad. Sounds really scary and please stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Lol Jen!! Because if you look at the time, it must have taken me all of 5 mins to pick up all those I did and reply, by which time, the new ones had come up on another page, so I then replied to them, and off I went Which then meant, coz you were on another page, I missed you altogether Blimey, have I managed to baffle you with b*llsh*t yet Jen, I should have been a politician shouldn't I, I missed my vocation there Oh yes, afternoon Jen, hope you had a good morning!!!!

.... and now DD is gonna think I'm missing her out too, but I won't, I'll get to you in a min Debbie It's soooo much better when Lynn does this isn't it, goes much smoother
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Evening all.

The puppies are so cute. Poor Cariad shame you cannot tell her it is for her own good that she is kept in for now.
Malka it sounds very scarey for you I am thinking of you and Pereg and all those caught up in this awful conflict.

Jackie sorry to hear about your OH's car I hope he was unhurt.
To everyone else good evening/afternoon/morning and I hope your day has gone well.

Gorden didn't do breakfast this morning so had an apple. Lunch was pretty normal meat and veg.
He has now taken to looking around the cafeteria and what others are eating if he likes the look of it he asks for one of those please. He got caught out last night though as he liked the look of someones meal on a skewer it was the last one so he had to start again.

He says he might try the porridge but is going to learn how to say no egg before he does.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2012, 05:54 PM
I am glad to hear you are OK Malka, it must be very frightening.

Keep in touch.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >