View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Well we didnt have any rain what so ever over there but when we went to the airport our plane had to leave early because of a huge storm so we had to get out of there quick never seen clouds like them before glad we went home when we did
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-08-2005, 11:57 AM
wow looks ace!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 12:26 AM
As promised some more pics of the holiday, sorry i have taken so long to put more up I totally forgot Hope you all enjoy them! Any Qs just ask away
Are you ready well you did ask for more so dont moan coz there are too many!

This took me ages to build, i bet you havent seen a sand castle like this before, Im good ant I

Cant beleive how much work goes into building them-Fantastic

Where we were staying

If you look closely you can see our hotel in the background

Kite surfing

Couple more shots taken from the plane

Over looking the south coast of england

Hope you liked them!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 12:56 AM
they are fab pics natasha
makes me wanna book a holiday now
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks Nat, it looks so nice. Just one huge beach and not too crowded. Now confess!! Did you really build that sandcastle???

It looks great for watersports as well, those parasails look brilliant fun, did you have a go?
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Thanks Jackie glad you liked them, think you derserve a hol so you should treat yourself.

Hi Het the beach did get crowded in the day, i only took pics in the morning and before we went out at night as i didnt really have the time in the day and it ment carrying the camera around, so alot of people had gone when I took them.

Like I would lie of course I built that sand castle myself, Im very talented there is so much you dont know about me

Yes its excellent for water sports thats why most people go there the kite surfing and wind surfing, I could of had ago if i wanted as you can rent them out but I prefered watching and there wasnt any girls doing it only blokes, so I just sat back and watched them instead.
Its very hard when you dont know what your doing and the wind there is so powerful you could easily be dragged out to sea so i gave it a miss, and left it to the pros.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 12:17 PM
my friend is out there working at the mo...at Kavanaghs near calletta. Nuevo horizonte....we had such a fab hol she went back!!!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Sounds good chinaowner it is lovely there but i wouldnt go back again
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 09:54 PM
i love the place.....such lovely island...plus as you driv south throught the mountains there is a lovely restaurant....a real locals place...does the best spanish food...only cost us about 10 euros each and we ate loads!!!!!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Natasha have been there a couple of times for a very short time it is very beautiful but when I was there very quite, no night life, but bet with all the surfers there it was a different story
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >