View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Azz is never sensible, I mean he let me on his site, that was not a sensible move
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by katyb
blimey i bet you were a bit reeky
LOL! actually... did you know that you only 'smell' because you are sweating nasty toxins? (that you have eaten).

Even though I was using natural deoderant, I soon found that i didnt need them cos I wasnt then smelly cool huh?

Originally Posted by Tessa
Azz,

well I chat to myself at work. Chat to myself in the garden, does that mean Chanel No 5 has to go? or am I now a lost cause.

Tessa
lol, nah... jus means you enjoy your own company
seriously tho, it's never too late to detoxify - infact the older you are (not implying that you are old!!!) you have a greater need to ged rid of the toxins because you have had more time to accumulate them (The phrase "it's cos I'm getting old now.." is a myth!)

Originally Posted by staffy
Azz is never sensible, I mean he let me on his site, that was not a sensible move
hey u r a valued member of Dogweb! so it was a sensible move! *pokes tongue*
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2004, 03:49 PM
This is 'cause u poked ur tongue out at me :smt019
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2004, 03:52 PM
i dont have the will power to go one hour without eating something i shouldnt i gave up bread for a week once and nearly died! But good luck azz!!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by katyb
i dont have the will power to go one hour without eating something i shouldnt i gave up bread for a week once and nearly died! But good luck azz!!
It's easy once you get over the initial cravings.. the only reason people eat so much is because as u are not eating proper food that contain all the right nutrients - ur body is crying out for them so is making u feel hungry!

:P @ staffy!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2004, 05:11 PM
but what do you do if you get invited to a friends for dinner or have a works meal to attend? Thats whats always put me off such a strict diet? I do admire you as I know you are right I just am not strong enough. I like toast and chocolate and hob nobs!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Well sorry to interrupt, but back to the topic.

I've frontlined both dogs and the cat, vaccumed and sprayed anything in sight, washed the rest.

Today I'm beeing bitten like I dont know what. Is there something I can smear on or something?

Is it because they are lacking towards the end they suddenly get so nasty, havent been bitten before.

The dogs are sprayed with a citronella spray.

HELP I'm going mental here!

Oh forgot to say, Luna has been given garlic for a while and have no fleas, so have started myself and Bella (the ickle bugger) on garlic tabs aswell. Have just sprayed myself with aloe vera, seems to take the itching!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2004, 05:41 PM
oh j i really wish i had the answer. I am not sure. Have you done a web search to see if there is any more hints? Have you used a strong flea treatment for all soft furnishings? i know they are tricky little buggers! try rubbing all over in lavender or tea tree or garlic?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-08-2004, 06:04 PM
sounds really bad - if its heavy infestation, it might be a job for the professionals to spray the enitre flat?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-08-2004, 06:05 PM
p.s - Katy - when goin round friends u have to tell them what u cant eat so they know in advance.. re works dos the same its not easy....
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >