Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
For the cross that Ruby is, she does have a light bone structure, looking at her parents, she is MUCH lighter framed and that does show, you must admit yourself her parents are far heavier in their bone structure, and she appears to have a much narrower head than I would expect for her breeding. Now this is only my opinion and others may well disagree. Saying that, IMO again I would want more weight on her and I know you have been doing that, so well done.
Dawn.
As for ruby no she is not what i think she should look like 4 her X's if she is the mix that the
T said she was, so am thinking of getting rid have had this in my mind for a while
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 03:42 PM
this is i think why i have been a bit off, coz i feel he has taken me for a joke,
i am starting to get a bit p***ed off now, think i will have to have words with him soon
Bolty
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 03:44 PM
what getting rid of ruby?
i always thought the same pits are built more like staffs in their body to be honest i don't like seeing the ribs on any breed..not fat but not ribs either.
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 03:54 PM
the thing with ruby is the same with the Cane Corso X that i had, with them being tall and thin (i think that is what it is but prob not right) they cant get up and down the stairs with out falling down them and doing there legs in for a day or 2, ruby is getting a bit to mutch for the Mrs to carry down the stairs, if she was what she was ment to be i bont think that she would have a prob with them.

nout ever goes right for me
Bolty

5 months

bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by leo
what getting rid of ruby?
no lol on this 1
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Bolty, how old is the dog in the photo, I ask as not only does he look on the light side but at the loin there are folds of loose skin which leads me to think he may only be a junior in which case he may well body up when mature. That does not change the bone and that does look light, also is it normal for what looks like upright shoulders and little angulation? I ask as although I have been shown a few dogs who have been called Pits they have not all looked alike so I would not really know a true bred pit from a cross, but would think if you were breeding crosses you would aim for a bit more of both bone and angulation.

When I said "if you were breeding crosses" I meant if one was breeding crosses, I did not mean you in person.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
no lol on this 1
I'm sorry ...you disgust me!!! Getting rid of her cos shes light framed...what a load of tosh.As for the stairs excuse PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!GIVE US SOME CREDIT!
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Archer
I'm sorry ...you disgust me!!! Getting rid of her cos shes light framed...what a load of tosh.As for the stairs excuse PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!GIVE US SOME CREDIT!
say what you want, i am not having a dog **** in my house for the rest of its life, AND its my dog i can do what i want with IT
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

10-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Archer
you p*ss me off,,, how can i you disgust, sort it out , you saying people dont rehome dogs, what a load of s**t, ill take this like it is a joke ha ha ha
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
say what you want, i am not having a dog **** in my house for the rest of its life, AND its my dog i can do what i want with IT
FOR THOSE OF US WHO THOUGHT YOU WERE A CARING OWNER HAVEN'T YOU JUST SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS!!!
This board is for dog lovers...what are you doing here!!
Ban me if you want admin...people like this do not belong on a dog lovers site!!
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >