Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Seen some lovely Dobes in rescues lately! I'm sure Murf will find loads more for you
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I'm sure she will! Look at us getting Izzy from someone we knew in Norwich just when Parker needed a new friend. Kerries are rare and I thought we would have to travel to get the right one.

Izzy's previous owner Anna made me smile when she visited last week as she reminded me what I had said to her when I met on her on the park in Norwich when I had Cherry and Parker and she had Izzy (called Bizzy then). I said to her I would NEVER EVER EVER have another Kerry Blue bitch! Funny how things turn out sometimes!
Well, BaileysBlind might have found me one I need to phone and find out more....
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Well, BaileysBlind might have found me one I need to phone and find out more....
Oh sounds intriguing! I think I have just seen her -called Kelly and she looks a lovely dog.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4