Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 10:37 AM
oops there's a second page...

they're even better! You all know what I think so I needn't add a comment...

I'm so disappointed that you're in Ireland and not closer to me, believe me if you lived near me you'd have a VERY regular visitor...

ps. are you going to crufts 2006, i may go on the best in show day so if you're going, i may see you with Takara...
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Those have really put a smile on my face today!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Lottie,

Delighted you like the pics, yes I will be at Crufts with Polo and Polly (who are qualified for life) and Taylor if I qualify him, but obviously only on Utility day. Haven't checked to see which day that is yet, too far away! Would be great to meet you - and anyone else reading this, of course.

By the way, you CANNOT BRING AN UNENTERED DOG to a show held under Kennel Club rules although Companion dog shows MAYBE, perhaps someone can put us right on that. CERTAINLY not Crufts, many Championship shows if the dog is over 6 months old and KC registered you can bring it but you have to enter (and pay for it) as "not for competition" unfortunately Crufts don't do it as they struggle to cope with the numbers of competing dogs alone. Obviously this doesn't apply to display teams and dogs on special stands for a particular purpose but again they are booked in well in advance.

Sorry I am in Ireland, but having spent 49 years in the UK I was glad to leave it behind last year and I won't be back except for the odd show!
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2005, 04:01 PM
What a brilliant picture! He's determined to get on that sofa!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4