View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Guinness tends to squat like a girl!! He occasionally cocks his leg but they're so long that he can't be bothered!!
Funnily enough, Bessie (RIP) used to squat and cock!! She had trouser fur too. Maybe that's why!!
WheatenDaneMom
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2011, 09:15 PM
My Dane 1/2 squats... doesn't really but no longer lifts... kind of just stands there and pees. I guess when you get old lifting your leg to pee is hard work
Seacrow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Willow starts out with a squat, then her nose pulls her forwards and she kinda waddles while still peeing. It goes all over her (newly fluffy) britches, and I keep threatening to hose her down before she wipes herself dry on the sofa.
BangKaew
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Always cocks a leg but when a full bladder only just off the floor. The small dog does 5 big poos a day!
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Gemma squats. Simba doesnt cock his leg he has all 4 feet on the ground and leans forward with back legs stretched out behind him. Flint sometimes cocks his leg or sometimes lifts one back leg slightly and leans forward.... strange lol
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2011, 09:56 AM
Nyle can't just go, he has to get himself in the right zone for a pee.

This involves going round in circles which get progressively faster and tighter before he finally squats and goes.

Storm usually just cocks his leg no fuss, he'll occasionally squat though.
venus_akita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2011, 10:29 AM
both my girls squat and cock a leg alittle again more if its rough ground or grass. venus is rather funny where she goes she doesn't like to be watched while toleting so always tries to hide in bushes or undergrowth if you happen to look she gives this look then will stop and walk off.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4