Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 07:37 PM
These bloomin poo problems!!!!!

We worry if they go too much..... then we worry ourselves to death if they dont go.........

Here's hoping for a decent showing tonight....

More hugs for the gorgeous Zena
xxxx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't worry if nothing happens until tomorrow.......she has had such a major clearout in spectacular fashion hasn't she, so anything new will take it's time to emerge so to speak.

Look at it this way, if she still had a squitty tummy then all the food that she has had today would have gone straight through her, and it hasn't.

Give yourself a drink, and stop fretting for a few hours!!!
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I wouldn't worry if nothing happens until tomorrow.......she has had such a major clearout in spectacular fashion hasn't she, so anything new will take it's time to emerge so to speak.

Look at it this way, if she still had a squitty tummy then all the food that she has had today would have gone straight through her, and it hasn't.

Was thinking pretty much same(sorry couldn't put into words as well). If has been stomach upset then it takes bit more time for food(nutrients from) to be absorbed n pass through, system to recover, which is good thing(from what have experienced), hope Zena is better very soon n you too x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
These bloomin poo problems!!!!!

We worry if they go too much..... then we worry ourselves to death if they dont go.........

Here's hoping for a decent showing tonight....

More hugs for the gorgeous Zena
xxxx
Lol, I know, I need something to worry about, otherwise life wouldn't seem normal would it !!!! I'm even worrying coz she's sitting there staring at me now, but as soon as I say "are you alright", she comes over and licks me to death, so I think I can safely say that she is lol!xxxx

thanks Sally, you're right, that's what the receptionist just said when she rang me back, she said they weren't unduly concerned when she told them about my plight!!! BUT, the vet who is on duty tonight is going to read up on the notes when he gets over to the hospital and then ring me back I feel such a fool, but then again, I'm glad I've told them just in case she doesn't go in the morning either OMG if that happens I shall go into headless chicken mode I can see that coming!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Was thinking pretty much same(sorry couldn't put into words as well). If has been stomach upset then it takes bit more time for food(nutrients from) to be absorbed n pass through, system to recover, which is good thing(from what have experienced), hope Zena is better very soon n you too x
Thanks k9, I really am the world's worst when it comes to my dogs being ill. Doesn't happen if hubby is ill, but when it's the dogs......
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks k9, I really am the world's worst when it comes to my dogs being ill. Doesn't happen if hubby is ill, but when it's the dogs......
Hey, I know exactly what you mean - I really do. The slightest change in a dog's behaviour and I stop eating and go into major fret mode. I can't help it, and neither can you. And .........Ohhhhhhhh, the relief when it is all over;.......until the next time
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey, I know exactly what you mean - I really do. The slightest change in a dog's behaviour and I stop eating and go into major fret mode. I can't help it, and neither can you. And .........Ohhhhhhhh, the relief when it is all over;.......until the next time:lol:
Oh yes, but being lucky enough to have two dogs, guaranteed it'll be Georgie and his mange after this one's all over!!! No wonder I'm so grey!!!

She's just had half a banana, she's starving hungry, but I daren't give her any biccies, but I might give her more chicken, it's been 3 hours.

the Vet just rang, he's not concerned, coz chicken is highly absorbed into the body, it doesn't produce much in the poo department, and his only concern would be if she is straining to go by tomorrow morning They will want her in for sure, but hopefully, that won't happen......or will it???!!! That'll be a nice comforting thought to go to bed on now then!!! I might go outside, stand in the freezing cold in my jim jams and dressing gown just like I did last night and try and encourage her to go! I'm still glad I had dogs instead of kids though, honest!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Yes, it's all too easy to imagine all sorts of things and that darn internet thingy is no help sometimes you'd think that we were all doomed the stuff that Mr Google finds in his trillions of documents

Have a drink and try to take your mind off the situation, ask Dave if he made any money today that should get the conversation away from pooh and squits for a bit
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes, it's all too easy to imagine all sorts of things and that darn internet thingy is no help sometimes you'd think that we were all doomed the stuff that Mr Google finds in his trillions of documents

Have a drink and try to take your mind off the situation, ask Dave if he made any money today that should get the conversation away from pooh and squits for a bit

Lol, not really H, coz his answer would just be "same s*it, different day"!!! Yes, I blame that Mr. Google too, coz so far she's had giardia, a partial blockage, constipation, and tomorrow, well, who knows!!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, not really H, coz his answer would just be "same s*it, different day"!!! Yes, I blame that Mr. Google too, coz so far she's had giardia, a partial blockage, constipation, and tomorrow, well, who knows!!!!

Oh come come........surely Google can do better than that You haven't even touched on the tropical diseases yet!!

Seriously though, I will keep everything crossed that all is well by the morning.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >