View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Looks PERFECT!!! for dogs! LOL here, we'd call that an Acreage! and I would KILL for something like that for my boy!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
Looks PERFECT!!! for dogs! LOL here, we'd call that an Acreage! and I would KILL for something like that for my boy!
I don't think it's that big LOL - wish it was! I'll have to measure it next weekend...just to see for sure how big it is
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 11:35 AM
anything that's 1/2 an acre is considered an acreage... the place I used to rent the basement from was 1/4 acre, and it wasn't nearly as big
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 06:26 PM
If you had chickens they'd be safe from my dogs, Flynn is scared of them!

He was eyeing some up in the farmyard from whence we had gundog training and none of us realised one of the farm terriers had snook up behind. It bit Flynn on the bum as he was looking at these chickens so now he thinks chickens are dangerous!! He had killed a couple previous to that but now he wont go near them so it's done me a favour!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
If you had chickens they'd be safe from my dogs, Flynn is scared of them!

He was eyeing some up in the farmyard from whence we had gundog training and none of us realised one of the farm terriers had snook up behind. It bit Flynn on the bum as he was looking at these chickens so now he thinks chickens are dangerous!! He had killed a couple previous to that but now he wont go near them so it's done me a favour!
Awww bless him - Hmmm maybe I could do the same with ducks and Louie - I need a terrier to sneek up behind him though on walks - hmmmmmmm I couldn't do that to my poor boy lol
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 03:48 PM
I was on my way to one of our regular walks in Calverton and saw your garden/house in the flesh! I spotted the green cylinder thingy and the slide and thought "I know who lives there!"

Was going to pop in for a cup of tea and a biscuit, lol! (Not really, I would never do that BTW!)
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I was on my way to one of our regular walks in Calverton and saw your garden/house in the flesh! I spotted the green cylinder thingy and the slide and thought "I know who lives there!"

Was going to pop in for a cup of tea and a biscuit, lol! (Not really, I would never do that BTW!)
We were in today as well!

You wouldn't have found any biscuits or tea! Just sausage sandwiches for the workers - if you look in the home and garden section - you'll see what we were doing

I don't mind uninvited guests - I'm used to it
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4