View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Best wishes for today Gerri. It's always a nervous time when they have to go to the vets isn't it? I am sure she'll be just fine and back home safe and sound in no time.

Hugs to you and Tilly xxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
I've put Tabitha and Coco in a parcel and sent them to your vets. They weren't too happy but when I explained it was Tilly they both said 'oh that soppy terrier! we'll do it!' She will vibrate when she's looking at them but I reckon the vet can work round that! Be thinking of you both today, hugs to you and a big pussycat stare to Milf. xxxxxxxxxx
Lol. That made me chuckle. She really does vibrate doesnt she! Well they've said they may try and do it without sedation which is good. Just got to wait for the call to pick her up. Tick tock tick tock!
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Best wishes for today Gerri. It's always a nervous time when they have to go to the vets isn't it? I am sure she'll be just fine and back home safe and sound in no time.

Hugs to you and Tilly xxx
Thank you. Just dropped her off and she walked awy without looking back. Think she'll cope better than her mum!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Sounds like she is going to be back before you know it, you will suffer the worst, we talk a lot about dogs with separation anxiety but not owners, I think we should as I know I am a shocker
Hugs to you and the Tillymonster xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Lol at Emma there, yes, we're a lot worse than our dogs aren't we!!

Thinking of you today, and fingers crossed they won't sedate her then.xxxx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Sounds like she is going to be back before you know it, you will suffer the worst, we talk a lot about dogs with separation anxiety but not owners, I think we should as I know I am a shocker
Hugs to you and the Tillymonster xxxx
Lol. I will admit to having severe s/a as Claire will confirm from the amount of texts she got from me while she was Tilly sitting!

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol at Emma there, yes, we're a lot worse than our dogs aren't we!!

Thinking of you today, and fingers crossed they won't sedate her then.xxxx
We are worse, thats for sure. The little madam was more interested in what was going on through the doors, didnt matter that mum was going out the door!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Lol. I will admit to having severe s/a as Claire will confirm from the amount of texts she got from me while she was Tilly sitting!

We are worse, thats for sure. The little madam was more interested in what was going on through the doors, didnt matter that mum was going out the door!
Tilly might be thinking she is there for a show or PAT role She will be happy to see you when she is allowed home.
That is if you and Claire aren't at the doctors for RSI from texting too much
I am a severe s/a owner too, I totally understand
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Tilly might be thinking she is there for a show or PAT role She will be happy to see you when she is allowed home.
That is if you and Claire aren't at the doctors for RSI from texting too much
I am a severe s/a owner too, I totally understand
Poor Tilly, went in thinking it was a Hollywood audition! Can just imagine all our dogs rolling their eyes and tutting at us daft mothers!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Poor Tilly, went in thinking it was a Hollywood audition! Can just imagine all our dogs rolling their eyes and tutting at us daft mothers!
they would disown us for sure, poor Scratch (OH, the vet, the vet nurses) I am sure they get the tissue box out when they see my name on the the list of the day to see the vet, and brace themselves
Scratch hangs his head in shame when I am tearing up, but such a brilliant tissue
I still think when they study veterinary science, psychology 101 would come in handy for dealing with the owners
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Thinking of you and Tilly hun xxxxxxxxxxxx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Hope it goes well for Tilly today.

xxx
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >