View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Personally I topple in anything other than flats!!!

I have NO idea who she is (or her hubby for that matter!) But for what it is worth I feel sorry for all the children of these 'celebrity' type Mum's. What kind of up bringing will they get from such superficial parents???

Oh and don't bother to shoot me down for MY opinions
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Wow my biggest problem it how skinny she is if her sons only 13 weeks old! Can clearly see where she has spent her time the last 13 weeks and its not with her son
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Dear jols.
Please will you develop a sense of humour and / or put me on your Ignore list (same as I`ve done for you. )
I don't ignore anybody....it's rude.

and my comment was said tongue in cheek so maybe we both had sense of humour failure.

Dont know why I wrote this if im on ignore. lol.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Wow my biggest problem it how skinny she is if her sons only 13 weeks old! Can clearly see where she has spent her time the last 13 weeks and its not with her son
Not necessarily so, with both of mine I only put on a stone in weight throughout the entire pregnancy and both babies weighed in at 8 and a half pounds, so by the time everything else is taken into consideration, I actually lost weight while pregnant and was back in my jeans a couple of days after giving birth. I didn't diet or try to prove anything it just happened that way and I was never one who didn't have to exercise to lose weight as a rule. Most celebrities don't use pregnancy as an excuse to pile on the pounds so it follows they will find it easier than many to lose it afterwards.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 06:39 PM
My problem with the pics is the fact she is wearing mahoosive sunglasses on a grey dreary day....
Plank!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4