Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by sarahjane View Post
How horrific!! I feel sick to the stomach, I know it said not to read if you get upset but I couldn't help it, wish I didn't now. Awful, Awful, awful!!
It is Im afraid. I know some get very upset....well I did when speaking to my son on the phone
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 05:19 PM
How awful, I'm so very sorry for your poor son and all involved, dogs included of course. So sorry

Wys
x
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
To answer you all.....a statement has been taken from the old chap and what he has said is.....he doesn't blame the Rotti (how nice is that) and truely believes that the Rotti was only reacting to the his dog/s and did not make the distinction between his arm from his remaining yorkie which he was trying to throw over the wall..............well all I can say is what a lovely man
However the Police are going to pursue it re: the owner and inadequate fencing/handling whilst having a known aggressive dog as neighbours have now reported that the dog has killed another dog 10 months ago (not sure of the circumstances or why this was never reported then)
Will keep you updated as things unfold.
What a lovely man, but OMG the rottie has already killed a dog AND THEY ONLY HAVE 4ft fencing????

Wys
x
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
I'm actually lost for words. How can some owners (well actually you really cannot call them that) How can these monsters treat this poor dog in that way?

If you take on a dog with problems, you take on that responsibility to work with the dog, and give it the chance of a happy future. That poor Rottweiler could have had the chance of still being with us today. Instead they just left it and helped nurse the aggression to the point the poor dog just had to get rid of it on the nearest passer-by.

This wont help the reputation of the breed, they dont need this sort of reputation. Just wish it could have ended much better.

I hope the owners get prosecuted, - not that its going to happen. I really hope that the owner of the poor yorkies makes a full recovery as well as the other dog.
Thinking of him.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4