View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Jake stays in the kitchen, but sometimes we leave the kitchen door open so he has the living room as well... although, i have been wondering if he ever leaves his bed when we are out. i hope he doesnt think he isnt allowed to leave it... i keep meaning to film him to see what he does.
Shey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2010, 09:15 AM
All ours are left in the kitchen with the back door open whilst where out as theres no way to get out of the back and they have their beds etc in the kitchen we could leave our eldest the run of the house as hes very well behaved but wouldnt trust the pups!
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Mine get the run of the kitchen, (sometimes the lounge if I've cleared Oscar's toys away), and "their" room (which used to be the concrete shed).

Since what happened to Yainnis I don't allow them access outside unless I'm at home. Maybe I'ma bit paranoid but I won't lose any dogs and the amount of work I've had to do with Yiannis has been phenomenal since then, just to get him to accept certain people and situations.

If I have foster dogs they are left with the others. If I think there may be problems (as Zane has issues with other males that are stil entire between 12months-3years old) then they will go in the crate which is up in the living room. Not ideal but it servces a purpose - and they all squish into it at nighttime for snoozies.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Mine have the dinning room which we have turned into the 'dog room' as the kichen is too small for them and they would counter surf!! There is a baby gate splitting it off from the living room which was installed when Ela was a pup after she put holes in the old sofa . . .
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Ours stay in the kitchen and living room/dininging room, basically all downstairs, we dont trust Simmy enough yet to let him upstairs when we arent there to supervise, but hopfully soon :]
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Ours stay in the kitchen/sitting room...well 4 of them do and our greyhound sleeps in our bedroom on her comfy bed. She likes her peace and quiet!!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Mind stay in the living room, if I leave them to have full run of the flat they stay by the front door whinging the whole time, they never use to, its a new thing, but if I leave them in the living room with the door shut Diesel just sleeps on the couch and Honey will look out of the window at the world going by.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4