Originally Posted by Vodkalass View Post

I love him i do i do i do!

Me too!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Some like him, some don't. It's all down to whether or not you get (and appreciate) his sense of humour. Nothing more
That's true, and a certain 'sense of humour' is what some listeners will like, nothing wrong with that, but what gets me is that does NOT mean they can use their privilidged position to sort out a payroll dispute. He has upset a lot of other radio workers too e.g. Ken Bruce.

If any people on this thread (Who said they liked him) had a payroll dispute do you think the BBC would allow them to go on air and moan about it

He is taking the piss out of his listeners by effectively saying "You mugs can't do anything but I can 'cos I'm a radio worker (I refuse to use the term 'celebrity' ) and I'm better than you"
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
That's true, and a certain 'sense of humour' is what some listeners will like, nothing wrong with that, but what gets me is that does NOT mean they can use their privilidged position to sort out a payroll dispute. He has upset a lot of other radio workers too e.g. Ken Bruce.

If any people on this thread (Who said they liked him) had a payroll dispute do you think the BBC would allow them to go on air and moan about it

He is taking the piss out of his listeners by effectively saying "You mugs can't do anything but I can 'cos I'm a radio worker (I refuse to use the term 'celebrity' ) and I'm better than you"
Absolutely agree and consider it a telling sign of the disrespectful world we are living in. Gone are the days when authority and position are respected, which is a great shame.

He is setting a very bad example and I would not be surprised if some oik out there thinks it's cool and the right way to behave, copies him and gets himself fired.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 01:11 PM
I cannot stand him - I think he should have been sacked ages ago. He is vile I agree - I remember how horrible he was to Nicola from Girls Aloud and he is so self-righteous.

Total jerk - he needs to be replaced by someone with talent and not a stick up their ****!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I cannot stand him - I think he should have been sacked ages ago. He is vile I agree - I remember how horrible he was to Nicola from Girls Aloud and he is so self-righteous.

Total jerk - he needs to be replaced by someone with talent and not a stick up their ****!
I remember that too. It's one thing in a catalogue of stuff that makes me not like this man!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2010, 06:00 PM
I listened to his 'rant' that morning and it wasnt a rant at all.He was just having a moan like all of us do when we're a bit down.The tabloids just glitzed it up a bit.

I like Chris Moyles and his crew though because they're all funny.I listen to them every morning and the best bit is the first half hour from 6.30am when they all do nothing but talk about anything and everything.Long live the Chris Moyles show!!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4