Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Why are the bitches more expensive?
All the ethical breeders I know sell all the pups for the same price.

If you are happy to get the pup despite all the red flags, then fabulous and I am sure you will have a lovely puppy - it just seems bizarre, that despite an interest in showing, and the fact that you are aware that what the breeder is doing is wrong - you are still happy to go ahread ..... I walk away at just the inkling of a worry ....

I do hope that there sire's restrictions are only because he is not good enough - not that there are health concerns in the line.
bolty boy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-08-2010, 09:16 AM
I have one here that is from the same breeder, so am happy to get another. I am interested in showing,but as I stated in a previous message,Im more than happy to do local shows,maybe in the future I will buy another thats been bread legit and possibly take showing further, but for now,Im happy the only problem here is that the dad has the restriction.......as for the bitches being more,thats a question I will ask the breeder when I next talk to him! There are no health issues and theres no mention here that the sire isnt good enough.......
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4