Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Okkkkk, Pic one, the boy, note the body language:

Pic 2, girl 1, bit closer, still fine

Pic 3, bit harsh.

ETA pic 3 is the pic in question, the others i'm not concerned about, i'm sure you can see the diff in body lang....
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Well I would say the photo is pretty innocent IMO! But I can also see why it has annoyed you so much as you don't know the girl, if they are friends then I think it is fine! The problem with guys is they just don't think how it will annoy us!! The main reason I think it is innocent is because I reckon he would have tried hiding it a bit more if it wasn't, they are pretty cunning when they want to be! Has he been tagged in the photo and left it as being tagged? If he was trying to hide something that would be the first thing I reckon he would do!

I can see the difference in body language but if they are friends my guess is they wouldn't see it as being an issue, I would let him know how it makes u feel and ask him to think a bit more next time about how u will feel when u see these photos come up, when u don't know the person and also when u weren't with him on the night!

Do his friends etc know about u being together? Like are u listed as together on FB etc? (god FB is soooo rubbish sometimes isn't it)

Oh and don't worry about the age thing, I am the other way round but my partner is 10years older than me, and I was only 18 when we met, I knw girls do mature quicker but u are only 25 yourself!! and in 2-3 years time the age thing won't even enter ur head! I am 4.5years down the line and I still sometimes think I am more mature than Leighton and he is 32 lol
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
Well I would say the photo is pretty innocent IMO! But I can also see why it has annoyed you so much as you don't know the girl, if they are friends then I think it is fine! The problem with guys is they just don't think how it will annoy us!! The main reason I think it is innocent is because I reckon he would have tried hiding it a bit more if it wasn't, they are pretty cunning when they want to be! Has he been tagged in the photo and left it as being tagged? If he was trying to hide something that would be the first thing I reckon he would do!

Do his friends etc know about u being together? Like are u listed as together on [a social network site] etc? (god [a social network site] is soooo rubbish sometimes isn't it)

Oh and don't worry about the age thing, I am the other way round but my partner is 10years older than me, and I was only 18 when we met, I knw girls do mature quicker but u are only 25 yourself!! and in 2-3 years time the age thing won't even enter ur head! I am 4.5years down the line and I still sometimes think I am more mature than Leighton and he is 32 lol
Thank you. Oh i'm sure it is innocent, as I said in the op, i'm 99.9% sure but does that make it ok? I could innocently go skinny dipping in the ruddy north sea with my ex but does that make it ok? No...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Oh and yes apparently he told them all about me and we are listed on 'the book' so it must be true.
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Thank you. Oh i'm sure it is innocent, as I said in the op, i'm 99.9% sure but does that make it ok? I could innocently go skinny dipping in the ruddy north sea with my ex but does that make it ok? No...
I just added a bit on my last post!

And no I don't think it makes it ok as it has annoyed so much!! They do know how to annoy us hey??

Like I said I reckon he wouldn't realise how much it annoyed u so I would make sure to fill him!! Men!!!

Oh and someone once said to me it is not official until it is on the 'book'! (so yeh u must be alright there lol)
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by AmyH-Cornwall View Post
I just added a bit on my last post!

And no I don't think it makes it ok as it has annoyed so much!! They do know how to annoy us hey??

Like I said I reckon he wouldn't realise how much it annoyed u so I would make sure to fill him!! Men!!!

Oh and someone once said to me it is not official until it is on the 'book'! (so yeh u must be alright there lol)
Oh he's been filled in orite lol!

I had to make my profile private so I didn't get stalked out lol
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:36 AM
It's just not a one off occurrence, said girls who he txts when we are in bed, wonder if they are the same ones sitting on he's knee.

Sometimes I just want to be gay
AmyH-Cornwall
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:43 AM
It's just not a one off occurrence, said girls who he txts when we are in bed, wonder if they are the same ones sitting on he's knee.

OMG that would drive me insane!!

Does he show u the texts though? Is he ever secretive with his phone?

Trust is really hard in a relationship, do u feel like u do trust him??
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2010, 10:58 AM

Oh Kel, this guy is showing total disrespect for you if he is texting other girls while in bed with you. Have you ever told him how that makes you feel? I honestly think after going on this holiday to Sark without you and another planned with a girl friend he is beginning to find his wings and you don't seem to be included in his plans that much. He really is taken the p*ss in my opinion and I really don't want to see you get hurt babes. x x x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by random

Personally , after looking at the photos...NONE of them would give me concern... justa bunch of youngsters (friends) having fun.

BUT the fact is its upsetting you, he knows you are upset, and sadly does not seem to have the maturity to see it as a problem.

Texting girls while you are in bed, is something else I woudl be concerned about...not the fact he has girlfriends and wants to speak to them, but its showing his immaturity to be honest,

Kel, sorry, but the more you write the more its evident this boy is a typical 18/19 yr old, and he is going to want to do what the res of his friends his age are doing.

Its been said before, you have to ask yourself if you can deal with his behaviour, if you are getting jealous and upset, then is it really worth it..because I cant see him giving up his friends or wanting to be excluded from his mates.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >